• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got Milk........

I bedded a Woman Who was breast feeding a new Baby. I got some Mother's milk......sour, sour.....I pass.

The taste of breast milk is generally considered to be sweet and creamy with a pleasant flavor. However, when it comes to which flavors you like and don't like, everyone has a different experience. Taste is developed over time depending on your genetics, your culture, and the foods that you're exposed to throughout your life. So breastmilk, just like any other food, may taste different to different people.

Smoking:
Studies show that the breast milk made by a mother after smoking cigarettes will take on the smell and flavor of the smoke.

If you smoke, have your cigarette immediately after you finish feeding your child and try not to smoke for at least two hours before breastfeeding again to keep the smell and flavor of the smoke to a minimum.

For human babies, human breast milk is the ideal source of food and nutrition. Because of what's in breast milk, health organizations around the world recognize the importance of breast milk for young children and recommend exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life. After the first six months, breastfeeding is still recommended along with the addition of solid foods for a year, two years, or even longer. So, what's in breast milk that makes it the best choice?

Why Is Breast Milk the Best Source of Food for Your Child?
A mother makes breast milk specifically for her child. It contains everything that a human baby's body needs to grow, develop, mature, and survive. It's not only a complete source of nutrition, but it also helps to protect children from disease and illness as they grow.

The Difference Between Breast Milk and Infant Formula
As scientists study breast milk, they've discovered it contains over 200 different ingredients so far. We don't even know the full composition of breast milk or the importance and function of many of the contents yet. Without a complete analysis and a real understanding of what each element in breast milk does, it makes it very hard for the manufacturers of infant formula to try to copy its composition. So, even though infant formula is a safe, acceptable alternative to breast milk, it's not equal. It's just not possible to recreate the makeup and ever-changing status of breast milk.

The Composition of Breast Milk
As mentioned above, breast milk contains over 200 unique components that we currently know about. These different ingredients that make up your breast milk give your baby with the energy and nutrients he or she needs to grow and develop. Here are some of the major components that make up your breast milk.

The whole story:
https://www.verywell.com/whats-in-breast-milk-4047820

Last edited:
tumblr_pmsziuL0Mz1wrbrbjo1_400.gif

As a Canadian dairy farmer with the milk marketing board and a quota system. I never have to worry about having to dump my milk like we used to do in the 60s. That is how far behind in the times the american dairy industry is.

The price in Canada is set by the milk board and takes in the high and lows of the market. We never over produce.

The state of New York produces enough milk to supply all of the United states. Which is a problem.

Think of it this way. Do any manufacturers over fill a market they supply? If a product dont sell then why are they producing it?
What the dairy industry needs in the United states is a quota system to keep a consistent price.

To the people in canada that complain about the price of milk at the store. Think about the quality of the milk. Americans allow growth hormones and their somatic cell count is high.
Canada has a 500,000 cell count per milliliter.
American is 1 million cell count per milliliter.
When I talk cell count let's put it into perspective. You know that puss you get from an infection? That's the cell count I am talking about. So in essense American milk has more puss (mastitis to the women who have breast fed)

The milk producer here in canada gets .75 cents per litre of milk. The grocery store sells it for $4.99 per liter plus all the refining for butter, cream etc.
You do the math. After paying all the operating costs and quota etc there is not much left on the table for the producer. Despite how everyone views the canadian dairy farmer

As a Canadian dairy farmer with the milk marketing board and a quota system. I never have to worry about having to dump my milk like we used to do in the 60s. That is how far behind in the times the american dairy industry is.

The price in Canada is set by the milk board and takes in the high and lows of the market. We never over produce.

The state of New York produces enough milk to supply all of the United states. Which is a problem.

Think of it this way. Do any manufacturers over fill a market they supply? If a product dont sell then why are they producing it?
What the dairy industry needs in the United states is a quota system to keep a consistent price.

To the people in canada that complain about the price of milk at the store. Think about the quality of the milk. Americans allow growth hormones and their somatic cell count is high.
Canada has a 500,000 cell count per milliliter.
American is 1 million cell count per milliliter.
When I talk cell count let's put it into perspective. You know that puss you get from an infection? That's the cell count I am talking about. So in essense American milk has more puss (mastitis to the women who have breast fed)

The milk producer here in canada gets .75 cents per litre of milk. The grocery store sells it for $4.99 per liter plus all the refining for butter, cream etc.
You do the math. After paying all the operating costs and quota etc there is not much left on the table for the producer. Despite how everyone views the canadian dairy farmer
Is your milk really $4.99/litre over there? It's about $2.79 where I live.

Sorry typo.
Meant to say $4.99 for 4 litres so $1.25 a liter.
But the price depends on the milk fat aka 2% vs 3.75% (homogenized) . Homo is $6.99 for 4 litres.
Also each province has their own milk board so it's a bit tricky with a bit of in fighting from province to province. Each board sets the price for the province. Not sure what the criteria is but likely amount of producers in the area to supply the demand, plus the cost of the land in the province.
Also the trade agreement with the United states has us selling at the world milk price. But that was put into place with the European union and the trans Pacific agreement. Yes our government had no balls for the dairy producer when the automotive sector was threatened. Aka re-election votes for the city dwellers.

I should also add that the american producer is subsidized by the american government plus bailout money in difficult times.
Canadian producers get no support from government. It is a self reliant system.

Last edited:
I don't think Government Price Fixing would be accepted very well by Americans.

It's not controlled by government.
If you want to pay $8 a gallon today but $15 tomorrow then let it fluctuate. But next month when it's at 50 cents and the dairy industry is in collapse.

Auto Transport Service
Back