• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it time for Carlisle yet?

91 and thunderstorms. Weather will suck and live up to expectations. Enjoy. Humidity will be below 95% though.

It hit 100 today where I was working. Carlisle time for sure.

Nothing says Chryslers at carlisle like drinking a gallon of water all day and never needing to take a leak.

All this talk about "head" at the table
To All

Re: Quarter Aces dragway sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat Jun 28 2014 04:27 PM
Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote

Hi Al, Thanks for getting out the news that the former named drag strip Quarter Aces now being called South Mountain Raceway that Mike Natoli bought on June 25 2014 is getting ready to start racing again! Mike is trying to have the track operating for the Chryslers @ Carlisle on friday July 11 2014,I will try to post as much information as i can about the track progress.And to all Moparts members that would like to race your car on friday July 11 @ the New South Mountain Raceway go to the web sight for the track to find out more information.Track Manager Mike Jones and his wife Cathy have been putting up current updates on the track.By the way Al Excellent Pictures that you always post,Thank You Top Fuel Tony

What's New At Quarter Aces

6/26/2014 - Mike Jones will be at the track working this Saturday after 8AM. Work Day this Sunday

10-3.

6/25/2014 - We are excited and happy to announce Mike Natoli and Deb Klieber are the new owners

of the now named South Mountain Raceway. Over the next several weeks we will be

working on the track to get it up and running ASAP. We will need Chain Saws, Weed

Wackers, shovels, rakes, etc. Paving will be taking place over the next several days, thanks to

Capital Area Paving, Dylan Griffey, as well as gates are being put up.

Any and all that can help it would be appreciated, Mike Jones will be up working on

Saturday, June 28, 2014, and I would like to get as many as can help on Sunday, June 29, 2014

from 10-3.

July 5th and 6th, we would like to have a work weekend, as well as a meet and greet with the

new owners. We would like to have a cookout and offer folks the chance to camp out as well.

Additional info to follow.

UPDATE!! Autocross is held on Friday and MOPAR day at South mountain will be Sunday. Gates open at 8AM.Me and the boyz will be ther the majority of the day

Nothing says Chryslers at carlisle like drinking a gallons of water all day and never needing to take a leak.

fixed it for you.

- - - Updated - - -

All this talk about "head" at the table
To All

Re: Quarter Aces dragway sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat Jun 28 2014 04:27 PM
Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote

Hi Al, Thanks for getting out the news that the former named drag strip Quarter Aces now being called South Mountain Raceway that Mike Natoli bought on June 25 2014 is getting ready to start racing again! Mike is trying to have the track operating for the Chryslers @ Carlisle on friday July 11 2014,I will try to post as much information as i can about the track progress.And to all Moparts members that would like to race your car on friday July 11 @ the New South Mountain Raceway go to the web sight for the track to find out more information.Track Manager Mike Jones and his wife Cathy have been putting up current updates on the track.By the way Al Excellent Pictures that you always post,Thank You Top Fuel Tony

What's New At Quarter Aces

6/26/2014 - Mike Jones will be at the track working this Saturday after 8AM. Work Day this Sunday

10-3.

6/25/2014 - We are excited and happy to announce Mike Natoli and Deb Klieber are the new owners

of the now named South Mountain Raceway. Over the next several weeks we will be

working on the track to get it up and running ASAP. We will need Chain Saws, Weed

Wackers, shovels, rakes, etc. Paving will be taking place over the next several days, thanks to

Capital Area Paving, Dylan Griffey, as well as gates are being put up.

Any and all that can help it would be appreciated, Mike Jones will be up working on

Saturday, June 28, 2014, and I would like to get as many as can help on Sunday, June 29, 2014

from 10-3.

July 5th and 6th, we would like to have a work weekend, as well as a meet and greet with the

new owners. We would like to have a cookout and offer folks the chance to camp out as well.

Additional info to follow.

UPDATE!! Autocross is held on Friday and MOPAR day at South mountain will be Sunday. Gates open at 8AM.Me and the boyz will be ther the majority of the day

yes i'll be at the head of the table. :icon_fU:

Got to Carlisle today. Forecast is 80's and low humidity on Thursday and Friday. 80's and a chance of isolated storms on Saturday and Sunday. 80's not 90's or above. Looks to be a nice weekend.
So have you yawhos decided which night we are hitting the dinner??????

Got to Carlisle today. Forecast is 80's and low humidity on Thursday and Friday. 80's and a chance of isolated storms on Saturday and Sunday. 80's not 90's or above. Looks to be a nice weekend.
So have you yawhos decided which night we are hitting the dinner??????

I'M IN FOR FRIDAY NIGHT! with BOBTILE

Auto Transport Service
Back