• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it time for Carlisle yet?

This will be my first time going.....will be there from Wednesday until Sunday. Looking forward to it!:headbang:

Forget the tent idea,it's a little too late for that.Ther is a diner just outside the fairgrounds across from beanie motors.We should meet at 6 or 7pm after we leave the fairgrounds:sign13:

I'm going to Carlisle this year for the first time since '95 and have a few questions. I'm going there to, hopefully, buy a car. We all know what these things cost and I know cash is king but, I'm not real comfortable with carrying around a bunch of money. Is there any other type of payment(s) other than cash that buyers can use there to make a big purchase? How have any of you prepared to make a big purchase?
Are there car haulers or transporters there for hire?
Thanks.

I went one year with 7k on me. Most of it in 20's too. The bank ran out of large bills. I had wads of cash in every pocket. In my socks. It was ridiculous. Good times.

Forget the tent idea,it's a little too late for that.Ther is a diner just outside the fairgrounds across from beanie motors.We should meet at 6 or 7pm after we leave the fairgrounds:sign13:

I want to be there when the check arrives. This could be epic. RUN FOR THE HILLS GUYS!

I'll be there Saturday most likely. Dinner sounds like a good idea.

be there Saturday lucky my mother in law lives right outside Hershey

I will be there Be driving the Other Woman (66 Charger) Auto-Cross ready and camping in the fair grounds. IMG_8174.jpg

Keep an eye out for the freeloader Hemi-it is. He'll be heading to the F.A.S.T tent grubbing food and then over to the Moparts tent mooching on the leftovers. It's it's free it for him. Nothing ever changes.
This year i'm going to try and video the scavaging. :rofl:

I'm up for dinner any night. I'll be there P195-201 from Tuesday morning till Sunday evening so stop by anytime. Still up for a M&G at my spot too.

Auto Transport Service
Back