• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy from Michigan here

Stegs

Local time
8:07 AM
Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals

New guy here from Michigan. Came here looking for a "more friendly" mopar forum. I a member of another forum and those guys can be pretty tuff on a 69 charger owner if he "doesnt know his stuff"

Hoping this is a more friendly forum

Little back ground. Huge Mopar fan, I have a restored 98 dodge ram 1500 (my first vehicle) Then i got involved in jeeps (still obsessed)

2 years ago i bought my dream car. A 1969 Dodge charger. Originally a r6 red 383 4 barrel, Black vinyl top. Now it sports a 440 and q5 turquoise paint (not my choice on the paint, but hey what can you do other than a repaint)

Anyway, joining to get more info on how to do basic stuff as i slowly take this car from a great driver to a hot weekend cruiser.

I want to say thanks in advance for the great info you give, and i apologize for any stupid questions. I know just about everything on jeeps, but when i comes to these old B bodies...im still learning!

Welcome from Farmington Michigan. Sound like a nice ride, post a few pics when you get a chance (maybe a Jeep too).
There are no stupid questions, you will find that there are allot people here that are very knowledgeable and willing to help.

check out my gallery for some pics

In the forum there is a thread of 69 charger pics, loaded a bunch up there

Sorry i wont get started on the jeeps.....ive had probably 10-12 of them over the last 8-10 years. Its like a can of worms...once i start, there is no stopping :eusa_hand:

Welcome to MIT for Mopars. Great site with extraordinary knowledge base. Ask away - but the entry fee is pics of your charger loaded on this thread.

Mean people suck. I've been here a couple years now and only seen a couple occurrences were someone will be a jerk. Mostly everyone here is great.

Welcome to MIT for Mopars. Great site with extraordinary knowledge base. Ask away - but the entry fee is pics of your charger loaded on this thread.

I blew up a thread on here. a guy was looking for 2nd gen charger pics....i added alot of pics to his thread of my car.

Check it out there!

Welcome Stegs, there are no stupid questions if you don't know the answer and are willing to put forth some effort to find it. Good luck, :headbang:

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

welcome from dorr,michigan,did you buy the charger from witmore
in jamestown?i think i have seen it on lakewood and 120th by the small engine repair shop.glad the car stayed local,theres a 68 b5 blue charger in the zeeland area,a friend of mine named dirk owns it.

Welcome from Virginia show us that charger it sounds cool

Welcome, Stegs - you'll find there is a great group of helpful people here!

Welcome from Lansing. Great looking Charger. My buddy has 2 of them, 1 tor-red completely restored (day2) 440, 4-spd. His wifes is a barn find, black with white interior & vinyl top, 440 automatic. Are you going to take it down to Gilmore Car museum for the Mopars at the Red Barns show in July?

Auto Transport Service
Back