• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

roundback alternator

glorydays

Local time
2:31 AM
Reaction score
Anybody sale a roundback alternator with the correct looking stator? Maybe I'm being to picky, but I really i don't want to see black... thanks in advance...

Anybody sale a roundback alternator with the correct looking stator? Maybe I'm being to picky, but I really i don't want to see black... thanks in advance...
I have a new rebuilt round back alternator. I could have it tested to be sure it works right---for sale-- $50 plus shipping from 50833..................MO

If you are picky about the color ( and I agree the default tends to be black) are you looking for a particular date code range??? This is the first search criteria I would have.

no particular date range. I have a 65 alternator but it looks like toast... It don't have to be date correct was just checking in there were newer alternators that have the butterscotch stator. for instance I saw a couple ads for powemaster retro and some pictures have the oem look and some have black....

Here is a rebuilt alt I have ( to sell) oem stator color.
PM with your email if you want to discuss.

alt 001.jpg alt 002.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back