• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UFOs or UAPs are real

This guy thinks the Tic Tac is an aerogel drone -

I'd imagine aerogel would decay quickly in a salt water environment, or when flown through a swarm of bugs. Unless aerogel drones have deflector shields, it seems like almost anything would bring them down.

One thing's for sure - SENTIENT deployed on a fleet of aerogel drone sensor craft that never have to come down is a scary proposition. You guys think you're going to resist government tyranny with your little pop-guns. SENTIENT will know when you're going to step out the door and laser you from space.

Somebody answer this: we've sent out radio waves. No response. Has anyone else sent out radio waves ? We've never heard them. There's a far greater possibility of contact through radio waves than actual physical contact. And to date, we've never heard anything.
1702308076894.png

Did you do it right?

Or, if you have one of these -

stargate.jpeg

-perhaps physical contact is as easy as radio contact. Or you transmit messages through Stargates instead of broadcasting through space and waiting decades for a reply.

I lean towards the idea that the aliens communicate with the masters, not the slaves. Want to guess which one you are?

This guy thinks the Tic Tac is an aerogel drone -

I'd imagine aerogel would decay quickly in a salt water environment, or when flown through a swarm of bugs. Unless aerogel drones have deflector shields, it seems like almost anything would bring them down.

One thing's for sure - SENTIENT deployed on a fleet of aerogel drone sensor craft that never have to come down is a scary proposition. You guys think you're going to resist government tyranny with your little pop-guns. SENTIENT will know when you're going to step out the door and laser you from space.

with all the chinese and iranian men coming across our border , it probly wont have to happen ...

I only hope they get what they were going to do to us.

Somebody answer this: we've sent out radio waves. No response. Has anyone else sent out radio waves ? We've never heard them. There's a far greater possibility of contact through radio waves than actual physical contact. And to date, we've never heard anything.
1702308076894.png

Forget radio waves - they only travel at light speed. Keep in mind other galaxies, planets, etc are hundreds, thousands and millions of light years away. Any signals we'd now receive would have to have been sent hundreds, thousands or millions of years ago. And that or those races are likely long extinct.

No, the only contact would likely be from a race who has somehow discovered how to travel faster than the speed of light - WAY faster actually. And its firmly believed by our brightest minds that faster-than-light travel is not possible.

In conclusion, life may exist elsewhere but in our human form we'll never meet it - or likely even confirm it for that matter.

It's like, everything I was saying months ago, but with pretty animations -

As I said, aliens on one of these "fishbowl worlds" might never know the rest of the universe was out there until they drifted into our solar system and began to be impacted by gravitational interactions with our planets. They could come with little, to no, technology at all and have to develop spaceflight after arriving here, which is what Sitchin describes.

BTW, if MakeMake and Eris can support life, than that's 9 potential locations for life in our solar system.

Takes a while to get going, but this guy makes the case that MH370 was captured by US antigravity craft because China had an operation going to get a bunch of semiconductor engineers to defect -

It went underwater. Yes. I've seen the sun go underwater while out in Hawaii observing the sun dip into the Pacific ocean.

I'd hope a naval officer would know the difference, but these days, perhaps I shouldn't assume.

It seems to me most folks bypass the most obvious answer. The entities that would be most interested in us is...DUN DUn Dun- ourselves! We are unendingly fascinated with ourselves, just look at Egypt, Africa, the Holy Land-we cant help investigating ourselves. And in 10,000 years, instead of Mars as a forward thinking destination, how about taking a trip to New Amsterdam, circa 1630's, or maybe find out where those pesky folks from CROATOAN are located. Watch the Declaration being signed, or Jesus' life. Imagine going any WHEN. Think of how far we could go technologically in 10,000 years-I can't imagine we WONT have time travel.

It seems to me most folks bypass the most obvious answer. The entities that would be most interested in us is...DUN DUn Dun- ourselves! We are unendingly fascinated with ourselves, just look at Egypt, Africa, the Holy Land-we cant help investigating ourselves. And in 10,000 years, instead of Mars as a forward thinking destination, how about taking a trip to New Amsterdam, circa 1630's, or maybe find out where those pesky folks from CROATOAN are located. Watch the Declaration being signed, or Jesus' life. Imagine going any WHEN. Think of how far we could go technologically in 10,000 years-I can't imagine we WONT have time travel.

I'm not overlooking anything, I just don't want the spinning back kick to the face.

Screenshot_20240419_045759.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back