• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB ‘66-‘70 Heater Box Parts Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiah Estrada

Local time
12:42 PM
Reaction score
Hello all. I’m looking for parts for a ‘66-‘70 Heater Box with AC.

I actually removed this box from my 1968 Chrysler New Yorker; but the heater boxes (at least for AC cars) are the same between B & C bodies. As you can see, being abandoned for 42 years didn’t do this heater box too good.

81A7FBB0-2164-4D4F-A1F7-D3BC4DB9B6B5.jpeg

0D837E6A-BC1E-4590-B24D-C99373622C36.jpeg

I am needing parts to 1 half of the heater box shown below

3FA21F4A-1591-4031-ACE0-521FEF456CAB.jpeg

I need those rods, but also this linkage for the door flap

E3E1E27B-68A8-422C-8E16-5DEEE5CBD92F.jpeg

13859B8E-AF07-4F2E-B932-4442D78E4A60.jpeg

Unfortunately learned a hard lesson today. You see I pulled this box over a year ago. Soon I found out I’d be needing extra parts, so I went on eBay and found EXACTLY what I needed. It was the 1 half of the heater box that still had parts for this car. Well it came in, and due to some unfortunate setbacks, i shelved it (never opened the box) so I could come back to the heater box later and prepare for a rebuild. Well, now a year later - I opened the box and it’s not even what I ordered at all! It’s an AC Evaporator core. Would be nice if I needed it but I don’t. So there goes $200 I’ll never see again… As you can see, i’m out of luck and I am frantically searching for these parts now.

I get married in June and I’ve been working extremely hard to get this car running, rebuilt and whatnot. I am hoping to have it there, but I’m afraid this heater box may set me back. I need to install the heater box before I can install the dashboard. Hoping and praying one of you may have what I need. Thanks !!

Original air rebuilt mine. Not cheap tho. It was in worse shape than yours and I had to source a few parts after. Check with Tommy White, I did get some parts from him. [email protected] 262 685-8943

I have two complete A/C underdash units, both from 1970 Chargers. Send me a PM.

I haven’t forgotten you!

Hello all. I’m looking for parts for a ‘66-‘70 Heater Box with AC.

I actually removed this box from my 1968 Chrysler New Yorker; but the heater boxes (at least for AC cars) are the same between B & C bodies. As you can see, being abandoned for 42 years didn’t do this heater box too good.

View attachment 1403862
View attachment 1403863

I am needing parts to 1 half of the heater box shown below

View attachment 1403864

I need those rods, but also this linkage for the door flap

View attachment 1403865
View attachment 1403866

Unfortunately learned a hard lesson today. You see I pulled this box over a year ago. Soon I found out I’d be needing extra parts, so I went on eBay and found EXACTLY what I needed. It was the 1 half of the heater box that still had parts for this car. Well it came in, and due to some unfortunate setbacks, i shelved it (never opened the box) so I could come back to the heater box later and prepare for a rebuild. Well, now a year later - I opened the box and it’s not even what I ordered at all! It’s an AC Evaporator core. Would be nice if I needed it but I don’t. So there goes $200 I’ll never see again… As you can see, i’m out of luck and I am frantically searching for these parts now.

I get married in June and I’ve been working extremely hard to get this car running, rebuilt and whatnot. I am hoping to have it there, but I’m afraid this heater box may set me back. I need to install the heater box before I can install the dashboard. Hoping and praying one of you may have what I need. Thanks !!
I have an AC heater box from 66 Charger only missing the vacuum canisters, will look for those parts if interested still and needing them?

Lol, I wouldn't think that! I have a habit of reacting to all the posts on my threads. I didn't realize I never gave a "thanks" to your response here :thumbsup:
I have some parts if you are still looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back