• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

’73-’74 Charger SE ¾ Vinyl top moldings Wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

74ChargerMan

Local time
7:45 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for the ’73-’74 ¾ Charger SE vinyl top moldings that come off the back of the door top moldings and go around the louvered side windows and up over the top. New or good used, there should be a total of 7 pieces I believe. Any help locating these would be appreciated.

Are you looking for the chrome strips for the roof halo cause if so I have an extra set in white and a set in black could use polishing but nice condition contact me at [email protected] jaymie

Did you find what your looking for? I have a set of these the only problem is the drivers side piece going over the top has a dent in it I have two sets of the corner pieces going from the side up to the top pieces. If you are still looking for them pm me. Tim

have a set (8 piece),super nice,also have gator print rear glass trim.Let me know,can ship.Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back