• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

“The real brotherhood of Muscle”

67charger383

Local time
7:53 PM
Reaction score
3CF15A6E-17FC-41D9-BA06-3D634C1850B2.jpeg

From dodges Instagram :wtf:

Re-badged Alfa Romeo, not a Dodge, not muscle, not in my driveway.
Nope, not happening here

Nothing says muscle like yet another jelly bean shaped commuter car.
The "brotherhood of muscle" :
Canceled the Viper
Could have used the Alpha Romeo Giulia for the next gen Charger 5 years ago as planned, but decided they would skip it and focus on EV
Discontinued V8's
Is focused on EV and gov't subsidies for profit

Slain by their own hand, the "brotherhood of muscle" will cry for mercy and more bail outs after the next cash for clunkers fails to save them. Tax payers will buy these EVs through that program even if we don't buy them, and the manufacturers know it.

Allpar.com has been talking about the release of the Hornet for years. When I saw the commercial for it the other day, I laughed. What a joke!!

No, Dodge....you don't get to redefine what the word means in this context.
Simply because you've managed to kill off the only cars you had left that could
fit the true definition of "muscle" doesn't mean you can just change the narrative to suit.

Words mean things...

Allpar.com has been talking about the release of the Hornet for years. When I saw the commercial for it the other day, I laughed. What a joke!!
Dave is quite the rabid leftist and with time, he's become more and more the agenda-pusher from that side
of things - stubbornly so.
Such a shame.

The TV commercial is the best part
no so much the car, that's sad

does Dodge (freaken' French, surrender monkeys)
even know who their demographic, even is, still ?
I don't think they do or even care :blah: for that matter...

Auto Transport Service
Back