• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 03 ram 2500 2wd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
9:11 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys ,I sadly need to sell my truck! My wife is 4 months pregnant and a single cab isn't going to work any longer! So it's a 2003 ram 2500 single cab long bed 8 ft bed! It's 2wd auto. My truck has only 99143 miles on it! It has the marvelous 5.7 hemi witch is a work horse ! The truck also has the big dana (bare with me ,there was 3 diff setups,the one in the truck is the biggest that goes under the Mercedes box trucks)
So the 03 hemis had weak valve springs the springs would brake around 100000 miles they fixed this in newer motors ,
I lost a spring about 5000 miles ago , I being me went over kill as I didn't plan on selling my truck , so I removed both heads and had them both completely rebuilt with the new upgraded valves and springs !
The truck had a rear brake lock up and killed the rear. I had the entire rear completely rebuilt everything was replaced ! I also replaced all 4 calipers and rotors with h.d. towing stuff rotors are sloted. Both front hubs were just replaced ,all 3 a.b.s. sensors were replaced.
On the motor when I did the heads I replaced alot as I don't like being stuck on the side of the road waiting for help . So I'll give a general list I'll probably forget some things .
Everything listed below is brand new(5000 miles)
16 platinum plugs
8 coil packs
Plug wires and boots
8 injectors
Valve cover gaskets
Head gaskets
Water pump
Alt
A/c comp
I believe starter I'll have to check
Belt
Tensioners and pullys .
The tires are fairly new also maybe 8000 miles on them.

Have but not installed 4 new shocks ,new upper and lower control arms (there not needed yet everything is tight and right the guy I bought it from said they were bad so I ordered them before I checked ) the hub was the problem and they both were replaced.

This truck was only highway use I used it for hauling my cars around not alot of city driving.

My truck isn't perfect or pretty ,but it's the most reliable truck ever I wouldn't think twice about driving it anywhere (well maybe keep it on pavement since its a 2wd) I put loads of money into this truck because I wasn't planning on selling it ever.... till my wife said we're pregnant! I will get some pictures of my truck tomorrow. If you need a cheap work truck or a hauler this is it it's alot of truck for not alot of cash . I am posting here first before c.L. cuz I like you guys and I want my truck taken care of not lowered and air bagged with a fart can on it and a Honda hood scope.

Oh a few other things worth mentioning. Truck gas newer head lights and led tail lights , has a bed liner ,has running boards , just had a new windshield installed old one was sand blasted. It has a newer boss c.d. player in it . I also replaced the blower motor not to long ago it had the death wobbly! If your interested p.m. me

I'm in central FL. 32907 I don't mind shipping ,obviously at your expense
So I checked the book value and it said $5800-$7200 in fair condition . I chose fair as the paint job is a matte gray it works but is ugly. I really want $5000 out if it . But to help with shipping cost I'll take $4500 that should cover between half or most of it .
I'll get pictures soon it's a great truck I will miss it I spent alot of time in it and under the hood doing the heads and reg maintenance. Please let me know thanks guys !

If you lived in farm country it would be sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back