• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1 1/8 master cyl kit?

Longknife is there a reason why you want to rebuild your MC? Why not buy a MC listed on page I posted? Guess part number on MC?

In my post#5 lists MC's with 1 1/8" bores and cars they came on. My thought was buy one of those at your local parts store and confirm bore size.

I checked all the local parts stores. O'Rielly's can get me a cyl for a hundred bucks,,,,,.I already spent a 100 bucks on an aftermarket cyl,,,,a rebuild kit is 25,,,,.hmmmmm. and... Im kinda old Skool,,, Started in '69. Doesn't anybody rebuild anything anymore? We rebuilt generators, starters, alternators, carburetors. master cyls wheel cyls. If we could get parts it got rebuilt! Now everybody just wants to toss them out and install new (made in CHINE) crap!!!!

I am on my 4th waterpump on my 6.7 diesel in 2 years. New lower ball joint broke after 20k. I feel your pain...sick of low quality garbage.

Fixing stuff stopped because of labor costs, sad. Many 60's GM starters crap out because worn brushes $2 part. Nobody fixes them.

Auto Transport Service
Back