• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1 More picture of my 75 Roadrunner

Any chance of you taking your beautiful red 75 RR to Monster Mopar in Indy this June? I have decided that my '75 is going to be this years car for that show. I would be honored to park next to you. Could you imagine the amount attention these cars would draw sitting side by side?

View attachment 163754View attachment 163755View attachment 163756View attachment 163757View attachment 163758View attachment 163759View attachment 163760View attachment 163761View attachment 163762

I know ive said it before but that is one of the nicest ive ever seen, love the color, wheels and the setting where photos were taken!!

I will try to go. The car is certainly reliable enough to drive down to Indy. We need to stay in touch. June is sounding awfully good right now with the weather we are having this year!

- - - Updated - - -
Those are some sweet pics. Goes without saying that they were taken in the USA.

Btw your car looks very nice!

..................................................................................................

Auto Transport Service
Back