• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 10 inch front drums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
12:08 AM
Reaction score
Looking for 10 inch front drums, or where to purchase a pair.

20231229_135847.jpg

I have them Brand New *** N.O.S. *** U.S.A. made *** and *** N.O.S. *** Asbestos *** Brake Shoes to match —- for the nicest, softest, smoooooooothest braking system known to mankind, and not ripping up Brake Drums to smithereens….
Also, wheel cylinders, and brake hardware —- truly a one stop shop…..

P.M. me, as per forum rules, if interested….. Craig…..

I have them Brand New *** N.O.S. *** U.S.A. made *** and *** N.O.S. *** Asbestos *** Brake Shoes to match —- for the nicest, softest, smoooooooothest braking system known to mankind, and not ripping up Brake Drums to smithereens….
Also, wheel cylinders, and brake hardware —- truly a one stop shop…..

P.M. me, as per forum rules, if interested….. Craig…..
Craig, just need drums zip is 45601.

I have a pair from a 70 Challenger that I upgraded to discs. They were on my Niece's car when I restored it for her. I doubt they need to be turned but have no proof. They are complete with spindles, bearings and hardware.

I only need the drums. Know the shipping would be high. My old ones can't be turned, turned one to many times. All that said hate to purchase drums that are in the same condition mine are in.

I dug mine out and they appear to be useable as is, or I would. 62-70 I believe, a left and right. They look different but are the same, if that makes any sense. One is original Mopar and the other is aftermarket. As far as I can tell they are spot on 10 inches. You're in driving distance, about 75 miles. PM me.

I have a pair from a 70 Challenger that I upgraded to discs. They were on my Niece's car when I restored it for her. I doubt they need to be turned but have no proof. They are complete with spindles, bearings and hardware.
Really just need drums, no spindles. Really don't know the cost of shipping or what you want for the drums? 45601

I’ve got two from a ‘65 (left ones in pics) and a third from a later unknown application. $20 for any two (or all three if you want), plus shipping. PM if interested.

IMG_3368.jpeg

IMG_3367.jpeg

if the drums on my 62 wagon will work for ya .... ya can have them for the shipping.
or better yet. i can meet you in wheeling

That would be nice. I would pay you if they are like the ones pictured, and have enough on them to turn. Thanks

That would be nice. I would pay you if they are like the ones pictured, and have enough on them to turn. Thanks
ok .. il look tomarow when i start digging things out of the snow.... il get back to ya

Took the drums to O'Reilly's, and they confirmed that there is more than enough meat on the drums to turn them. They charge $25 per drum to turn them.

Mike

1-20-2024 1-27-37 PM.jpg
1-20-2024 1-26-59 PM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back