• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 11 inch rear 8 3/4 brakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

72 Pacer

Local time
12:41 AM
Reaction score
Wanting a set of 11 inch rear backing plate and drums for a brake up grade for my 8 3/4 diff can anybody help?? thanks

I recommend buying the full setup from Dr. Diff. Hard to beat the price piecing it all together from scratch.

Wanting a set of 11 inch rear backing plate and drums for a brake up grade for my 8 3/4 diff can anybody help?? thanks
I have the backing plates. Going to funeral this morning I will post pictures later Bob Horman

I have the backing plates. Going to funeral this morning I will post pictures later Bob Horman
I believe I was wrong. I think what I have are fronts. Here are the pictures $50.00 pair plus shipping Bob Horman

BACKING.JPG

If they are 11inch, and not 10inch as few other guys reckon they are rears, yeah I'll take them for $50 plus shipping, payment with paypal family and friends??
Thanks Andre

If they are 11inch, and not 10inch as few other guys reckon they are rears, yeah I'll take them for $50 plus shipping, payment with paypal family and friends??
Thanks Andre
I will get back to you about rear backing plates. I have sold 2 set since I answered you. I will get back when I see if I have another set. Bob Horman

Last I checked Dr Diff's backing plates were out of stock.

Well if it possible, I would like a set please, is paypay family and friends good with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back