• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

10 Wimpiest Muscle cars

Yeah, was going to say the same thing that in post-1980, a Buick GN, or GNX was pretty stout for the time.

Psst, Buick Grand National. Psst, Buick GNX.

Yeah, was going to say the same thing that in post-1980, a Buick GN, or GNX was pretty stout for the time.

:iamwithstupid: & Rev... Especially for a measly little V-6..., anyone remember late 80's Buddy Ingersol, fast freaken' Turbo-ed V-6...

Attachments

• 89 Turbo Regal BB-AT Buddy Ingersoll 95 Keystone Nats..jpg
    89 Turbo Regal BB-AT Buddy Ingersoll 95 Keystone Nats..jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 159
:iamwithstupid: & Rev... Especially for a measly little V-6..., anyone remember late 80's Buddy Ingersol, fast freaken' Turbo-ed V-6...

Oh yeah, remember them days. Didn't Duttweiler cut his teeth on them and start his DFI business?

Rev yep, I think so, they were the 1st real door slammers to go 200mph....

LOL...Me too... Rev

Well, it's true the era was over by '73 but I remember in H.S. a slightly warmed Monza giving hell to a Boss 302 'til he got wound up. As long as the base engine was the same as the muscle. I'll give 'em credit for trying. The fastest car in my area in the '80's was an old mail jeep w/ a 340. 4:11's and that thing would not spin. (it was a 4WD one) It just trucked, he wouldn't go more than an 1/8th mile but he torrre up old BB REAL muscle cars from all over the area.

Well, it's true the era was over by '73 but I remember in H.S. a slightly warmed Monza giving hell to a Boss 302 'til he got wound up. As long as the base engine was the same as the muscle. I'll give 'em credit for trying. The fastest car in my area in the '80's was an old mail jeep w/ a 340. 4:11's and that thing would not spin. (it was a 4WD one) It just trucked, he wouldn't go more than an 1/8th mile but he torrre up old BB REAL muscle cars from all over the area.

I'm sad to say the closest thing to a muscle car anybody I went to school with had was a 91 Camaro with a POS 305. The car was so slow with a 5 car head start it was beat down the road by like 10 car lengths by a Acura Integra....these were not good years and exactly why kids eat up the rice burners...they don't know what real muscle is because for us it didn't exist anymore. (though I have shunned the evil ways )

Auto Transport Service
Back