• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

10K hotrod/musclecar?

Earthly Nova's aren't horrible. Can get close to a driver for 10K, or 12-14 and get a mildly modded one. They will need work though but parts are everywhere.
Love the bolt on front clip. Early Camaro same deal. So easy to upgrade. My friend has a 67 he’s swapped an LS 4.8 w/4l60 into. Car is so light I bet it will be pretty fast even with that engine.

Ok, I’m gonna stop now before I piss off the mopar gods even more.

Love the bolt on front clip. Early Camaro same deal. So easy to upgrade. My friend has a 67 he’s swapped an LS 4.8 w/4l60 into. Car is so light I bet it will be pretty fast even with that engine.

GM cars are a good second choice.

I agree. On all fronts. The early Nova has alot going for it. I am stopping as well.

GM cars are a good second choice.
Yes. I have a few Mopars and have owned some older Fords. I prefer the Mopar. Not much interested in Ford cars, but I do own and love Early Broncos. Not the cars though. GM cars are a nice second for me.

Auto Transport Service
Back