• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 11 x 2.5 '68 B body rear drum brakes, complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pool Fixer

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:02 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi,

I'm not the brake expert but I measured the inner drum surface and came up with 11" x 2.5." I believe this to be true because I mistakenly bought shoes thinking I had 10" brakes and the shoes look a lot smaller than what's on there.

These came off the rear of my 68 charger. Small block XP29 car. They look original to the car to me. I changed wheel cyliners and shoes 20 years ago and that might have been the first time they were touched since '68. I just took them off the car last week and they work, I drove all summer with them.

the drums feel smooth and look to have decent meat on them. they are grungy but not excessively rusty.

Complete with drums, backing plates, shoes, hardware, and complete e brake cables.

I'm also including the hardware kit for both sides. I am NOT including new shoes or wheel cylinders.

What you see is what you get. Drivers side looks shiny and newish because I had an axle seal leaking. I would NOT run these shoes.

I'd like $300 for them. Does not inlcude shipping.

I live on Long Island, NY. zip 11716. Local pickup or I will help YOU ship them. I will box them up and weigh them so YOU CAN CREATE and send me a label and I'll deliver them to USPS, fedex, or UPS.

I tried to take alot of clear pics but if you need more, let me know.

If you need to discuss, my mobile is 516-909-9860. Text or call me. Kevin

Also, if these aren't what I think they are, let me know.

ebrake cable end 1.jpg

ebrake cable end 2.jpg

inner drum 1.jpg

inner drum 2.jpg

measurement of drum.jpg

outer drum and spring.jpg

part number kit.jpg

parts in kit.jpg

shoes 1.jpg

shoes 2.jpg

If you decide to separate I’m interested in the drums

Status