• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 15 X 7 Police Wheels New Lower Price, Possible trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

max426

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:06 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Set of four painted code KK medium turquoise metallic.
I had these on my '65 Polara for a couple of years. The paint is not perfect, but still very nice.
$350, may trade + or - for a nice set of OEM 15" x 6" steel wheels( reference 2200928)

Thanks, jim
1686699369408-jpeg-jpg.jpg

img20230521102201-jpg-jpg.jpg

img20230521102045-jpg-jpg.jpg

img20230521102021-jpg-jpg.jpg

Jim would you ship? S Carolina 29073

Sure, we would need to figure best way. Please shoot me a pm with your thoughts on shipping.

odd question- were you running discs behind these by chance? I have heard that the Police wheels will accommodate the disc while the standard steelie will not (something about the difference in conical shape?).

How far from Kennet Square ?

odd question- were you running discs behind these by chance? I have heard that the Police wheels will accommodate the disc while the standard steelie will not (something about the difference in conical shape?).

I have disc on the Bee with the police rims

dragweek 134.jpg

I was not running disc brakes, I have run them on other cars with stock discs.
a little over an hour from.

Have a set of police wheels for sale also for 200.00 they are in N.Y. but i have a home in Loris S.C. just got here yesterday but returning again before winter if you have time Thanks

@rirealtor if you want them go for it.
dave- might you recall what size disc? i am in process of a build with Wilwood 12"- i tried the 15x7 and the 17x 7 Wheel Vintique OE63 and both wheels would not clear.

max- if I knew these would fit, I'd be interested. I'll see if i can find one wheel locally to test out. I have family near kennet Square who could pick up.

dave- might you recall what size disc? i am in process of a build with Wilwood 12"- i tried the 15x7 and the 17x 7 Wheel Vintique OE63 and both wheels would not clear.

max- if I knew these would fit, I'd be interested. I'll see if i can find one wheel locally to test out. I have family near kennet Square who could pick up.
I have stock discs on the Bee,if you need me to I can measure them tomorrow. I doubt mine are 12inch. Could be their caliper thats the problem.

$300

any interest at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back