• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15 years later

We already are.
You wait till after Trump is elected and Putin starts to put the squeeze on countries next door to him like Finland and Sweden who don't belong to NATO. Then the Russian thug will branch out because his good friend Trump doesnt care about NATO. Do you understand whats going on when a American president gets to friendly or indebted to other ruthless foreign leaders? Look at Obama are relationship with the Saudi's. Notice in another of my threads how Obama has said he will veto the bill which allows the victims and there families from suing the Saudi's over 9/11. Does anyone think the Saudi's weren't involved in some way?

You wait till after Trump is elected and Putin starts to put the squeeze on countries next door to him like Finland and Sweden who don't belong to NATO. Then the Russian thug will branch out because his good friend Trump doesnt care about NATO. Do you understand whats going on when a American president gets to friendly or indebted to other ruthless foreign leaders? Look at Obama are relationship with the Saudi's. Notice in another of my threads how Obama has said he will veto the bill which allows the victims and there families from suing the Saudi's over 9/11. Does anyone think the Saudi's weren't involved in some way?

Steve, with all due respect, Putin moved on Crimea and the Ukraine on Obama's and Hillary's watch. Do you remember the video of Obama before the 2012 election where he was meeting with Putin on the sidelines at either the UN or some big international meeting (maybe G7 or G20) ? Obama was caught on a hot mike telling Putin that after the 2012 election he can be much more flexible/accommodating to Russia. I think Putin will take Trump much more seriously when it comes to flexing America's military, political and economic might to counter Russian actions.

Please spare me this Hillary ****.... So he did this under her watch and this makes her and her alone accountable? Trump is in bed with Putin,who finances Trump's projects? Trump may be a brilliant business person but he is uniformed in foreign policy and knocking Clinton isn't helping you me or the rest of the country. Clinton was the worst person the democrats could nominate. I will not vote for either of them. Why do you think these people hijacked those E-mails. Putin is lighting candles,Trump gets elected

Please spare me this Hillary ****.... So he did this under her watch and this makes her and her alone accountable? Trump is in bed with Putin,who finances Trump's projects? Trump may be a brilliant business person but he is uniformed in foreign policy and knocking Clinton isn't helping you me or the rest of the country. Clinton was the worst person the democrats could nominate. I will not vote for either of them. Why do you think these people hijacked those E-mails. Putin is lighting candles,Trump gets elected

The whole world should be lighting candles if Trump beats Hillary !!!!!

I had my daughter and her husband watch some of the shows Saturday night, she was only a couple years old at the time, I think this is very important. I saw this week where Muslim activists were fighting to have the term Muslim terrorists removed from the memorial. If we are not careful they will be blaming Americans for the crime. That will be the history of it.

I think it is already happening. In fact, if I remember correctly....within days of 9/11/01 people then were already saying that we brought the attack on ourselves. Just watch, depending on who is elected, I can absolutely see the memorial getting changed out of over-the-top political correctness.

Yes i also heard some ignorant biased ******** say we brought 9/11 on ourselves. There reasoning was our relationship with Israel. Another thing i will tell you with all due respect. You should stop with these comments about what you think about the memorial (9/11) Another time i would consider this a insult and just a opportunity to spread ****. Clinton witnessed the attack. Trump lied about it to make political points,thats a fact that people in my city know. The memorial will never be changed to suit anyones correctness. There both ego driven people who have there own interests and the interests of those who pull there strings.

One has to ask themselves just why do the Russians want to see Trump elected so badly? Ive read and have been told that the Russians feared Reagan. They knew he meant what he said and would do what was needed if it was needed. They don't fear Obama because anywhere close to this. Still they know they can push but only so far. When they hear a presidential candidate openly saying about NATO what Trump said,what do you think cross's there mind? There's bigger fish to fry hear and we need to be aware of that. If we ever needed a RR or a JFK its now.

Fair point Steve. We cannot know the future, so we will have to wait and see what happens. The reason I say I would not be surprised to see a change in the Memorial is because I see other things being changed that I never thought I would see such as removing the 10 commandments plaques from government buildings. Having crosses removed from war memorials, seeing Christmas decorations being banned, seeing the Confederate flag being banned, a prayer before a Friday night football game being banned etc, etc, etc.

Yes i also heard some ignorant biased ******** say we brought 9/11 on ourselves. There reasoning was our relationship with Israel. Another thing i will tell you with all due respect. You should stop with these comments about what you think about the memorial (9/11) Another time i would consider this a insult and just a opportunity to spread ****. Clinton witnessed the attack. Trump lied about it to make political points,thats a fact that people in my city know. The memorial will never be changed to suit anyones correctness. There both ego driven people who have there own interests and the interests of those who pull there strings.

I am not going to jump deeply into the fray here Steve as I am taking an apolitical view of all things currently. Still though I have to say that regardless of the posts submitted here, it still is the "same o same o" with you and I doubt if it will ever be of reason and sound logic. Yet your Patriotism is non-questionable and I respect that. All else I find rather boring and useless. But thank you for bringing the remembrance up of 9-11 as I along with others will never forget...cr8crshr/Tuck:usflag::usflag::usflag:

I NEVER stopped being Pissed.Angers me more that so many worry about being PC when it comes down to who & why,,,,,,,,,,,

I watched the tribute untill about lunch time and became too irate to continue watching. I tear up every time I watch the reading of the names.

GOD bless them and all they left behind!!

I'm Freaking tired of Political Correctness!
Damn, it is ruining or, has ruined America!

15 years later and half the country is still kissing muslim ***..... and I still don't see any "moderate" muslims coming out against terror........ yet, attacks are more frequent than ever...... and the white house is full of em

Amen...
uh, err, sorry we can not say Amen
It has religious undertones....

I'm Freaking tired of Political Correctness!
Damn, it is ruining or, has ruined America!

You damn sure have that right Bro. As an official "old fart", I know my time is waning and fewer and fewer people give a **** about what I think or say. I will say this....my old *** finds it difficult to stand by and watch the country I love go down the tubes. I don't give a F*** if anyone wants to hear it or not, I will keep saying what I want to say until I am gone. God bless the USA!!! :usflag:

Nice to hear from you Tuck,i hope all is going well and your feeling great..... I have to wonder about your reply to me if your reading whats posted here or shooting from the hip with the typical political rhetoric nonsense. If your candidate is elected will he be able to negotiate with the Chinese about the very serious problem we face in North Korea. Does anyone seem to understand this country could be very well be on the verge of WW3. Kim Jong Un is on a path to developing a nuclear weapon that could reach this country if not our allies and i have to ask what has been done. What happens when and if receive the intelligence that this has in fact happened? While i appreciate some of the things the president has done,i do know that he is perceived as being more concerned with political correctness and this often is in fact the case. If anything proves correct was he a effective leader,did he enter with the knowledge and experience or was he over his head and generally to aloof to listen to objective options and opinions. So now enter the two top contenders and i have to ask the exact same question

tumblr_o8gaobxAru1urmckio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8gaobxAru1urmckio2_500.jpg

tumblr_o8gaobxAru1urmckio3_500.jpg

tumblr_o8gaobxAru1urmckio4_500.jpg

tumblr_o8gaobxAru1urmckio5_500.jpg

tumblr_o8gaobxAru1urmckio6_500.jpg

tumblr_o8gaobxAru1urmckio7_500.jpg

tumblr_o8gaobxAru1urmckio8_500.jpg

tumblr_o8gaobxAru1urmckio9_500.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back