• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15 years later

steve from staten island

Local time
10:58 PM
Reaction score
Will anyone be watching any number of TV shows about 9/11 and the aftermath? My granddaughter was not born when it happened but now i think she is old enough to watch and understand. I think it should be mandatory that what happened that day be taught to all children at a appropriate age. Maybe it is i don't know.

I had my daughter and her husband watch some of the shows Saturday night, she was only a couple years old at the time, I think this is very important. I saw this week where Muslim activists were fighting to have the term Muslim terrorists removed from the memorial. If we are not careful they will be blaming Americans for the crime. That will be the history of it.

I've been teaching ,remminding my eldest daughter since she was 10-11 about that tragic day. She's 14 now and in the Jr AF ROTC & came to me last night and said she wants to go into the millitary when she finishes high school.
Makes me very proud, but also worries me too....
God bless the souls lost on that day!

I must of watched every 911 video on Youtube. Just to sicking to watch that stuff. Still hard to think that actually happened.

15 years ago... Wild. I was in 3rd grade and learned that day what the world is actually like. Now here I am apart of our US Air Force. "Fun Fact" - This is the first year it is being taught in high school freshman classes... They weren't alive when it happened.

It was "our generation's" Pearl Harbor. Hard to believe that 15 years have passed so quickly.

I was at Breakfast ........I was speechless ....TV was on and I thought, "what the heck is happening?"

Watched the rerun of the 1st plane ,then live the 2nd....

I will Never Forget & always STAND UP for AMERICA

History should always be taught to our kids, because it repeats itself...........

Over the years, many of the news outlets have become so p/c that they now won't show the planes hitting, the jumpers or that the nationality of the terrorists.

Was outside working. Heard on the radio 1st plane. Went inside watched rerun of 1st plane, then saw 2nd plane live. Then heard of other 2 planes. Was very number for awhile.
God bless all victims, survivors and AMERICA. Let us never forget!

It was "our generation's" Pearl Harbor. Hard to believe that 15 years have passed so quickly.
Another generation went on to win a world war after Pearl Harbor. Our generation has been at this for 15 years now and terrorism is worse now than then. But then, it's hard to defeat an enemy when our "leaders" won't even call them by name.

I watched some of the videos and even now it brought back tears. I can't get out of my mind those poor people who chose to leave this earth by jumping from those buildings instead of being burned to death. I can't help but wonder what their thoughts were in those few seconds that it took for them to reach the ground?

15 years later and half the country is still kissing muslim ***..... and I still don't see any "moderate" muslims coming out against terror........ yet, attacks are more frequent than ever...... and the white house is full of em

It still pisses me off to see it today as it did 15 years ago!!

Auto Transport Service
Back