• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

156 MPH

Totally agree. Computer showed 156, just prior to the crash.

The car:

BEFORE.jpg

Source:
http://www.dreamworksmotorsports.com/henry-ruggs-chevy-corvette-stingray

Reading that literally brought tears

Prayers sent

I must say that any traffic death is sad….but I myself have had my 69 Charger 120 mph with more left in it….my 78 GS 1000 Suzuki faster than that…I’m sure guys most of us to be quite honest have indeed been irresponsible at some point in life with our cars and bikes….it’s always the innocent dying that is the real tragedy…..

Last edited:
If I made the rules, he would get out of prison only when his victim comes back to life.
Unfortunately Nevada is not so enlightened. Could get as little as two years.

The guy that stole my truck was sentenced to two years. At least my truck came back.

Honestly I think I’d remove myself because she was innocent ... my conscience would eat me alive.

5 million a year living in Sin City and you don’t get a designated driver while partying :BangHead:

I must say that any traffic death is sad….but I myself have had my 69 Charger 120 mph with more left in it….my 78 GS 1000 Suzuki faster than that…I’m sure guys most of us to be quite honest have indeed been irresponsible at some point in life with our cars and bikes….it’s always the innocent dying that is the real tragedy…..
But you probably were not at twice the legal limit for alcohol.

But for the grace of God, it could have been me in my late teens and early 20's. I'm not condoning what he did by any means. Alcohol will do that to you, I'm just glad I discovered that in time. Well wishes and prayers for the family of the young lady.

Henry Ruggs just threw his life away --- and he was going to have the greatest life in the world with 100 million dollars to play a game....What a moron !!!!

And the poor young lady that died for being at the wrong spot at the wrong time.... How sad, indeed.... And , what a terrible way to perish......

NOTHING good ever happens at 3:39 A.M......

It is one thing to let it all hang out WAY out in the sticks or on an otherwise deserted road WHEN totally sober.....It is quite another thing to do so at TWICE the legal limit!

1 facepalm 1.JPG

He should've just smoked the hippie-lettuce instead. He would have only been doing 25 when he hit her.

5 million a year living in Sin City and you don’t get a designated driver while partying :BangHead:

Hell making five million a year and gets free rides..

"The prosecutor told the judge that since 2013, the NFL Players Association has contracted with rideshare services to provide free transportation to members “specifically to prevent tragedies such as this.”

Yeah, big news here in Vegas. 156 in a 45 zone.
Hate to say it but he won't see much time.
$$$$$ will take care of that.

Auto Transport Service
Back