• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 15x10 steel wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxmaniac

Local time
10:35 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a set of 15x10 4.5 inch bolt pattern and a 6 1/2" backspace. Prefer a steel wheel that I can paint to body color.

6 1/2" backspace is a bunch! I think you will have to have them custom made.
You might find a Bassett or something like it, but it sure wont look like a stocker.

Looking for a set of 15x10 4.5 inch bolt pattern and a 6 1/2" backspace. Prefer a steel wheel that I can paint to body color.
Did you move your springs to allow for clearance? 5.5" is the max, without moving the springs

I have these 15x10 4.5 bolt pattern. There 4" back space. There steel and can be painted. Located in collins ohio 44826.

20211204_123426.jpg

Bassett makes an eight-D hole steel rim, 15x10 with 6" backspace but they look Nascar, not stock, and would take months to get (summit predicted date, March 2023)
$125 powdered, 185 chrome.

Thanks everyone for the replies. These are for a 64 Dodge 440 station wagon and it does have ladder bars. I have the Nascar looking wheels but don't like them. I'll check with Stockton for sure. I'm running 28x10.5 PBR's so need the 10" rim. I may be able to get away with an 8' but prefer not to. Thanks to all once again!

I can make you the wheels you want. Pictures of the last set I made.

View attachment 1409867
Can you send me a pic of the finished wheel. Also I need them to hold up with slicks mounted and on a 4,000 lb car so they need to balance good and to be strong. Please send me a quote through messages if you can. Thanks, Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back