• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

18 with a '68 Coronet

Local time
2:58 AM
Reaction score
I'm Josh, I've been a on-looker and lurker, and now that I've got a decent B-body, and some money saved, I've got some big plans for this humble old Mopar, which is technically my first car btw. The car in question is a 1968 Coronet Deluxe Sedan. It's got a 318 that's been tuned some, a standard 3-spd. Torqueflite, and it's running 215/70 R15s in the rear and 195/70 R14s in the front. Not the pinnacle of muscle or pro-touring but it's a work in progress. The car spent many of its years in Arizona, and because of that the car is rust-free apart some surface rust in the trunk. The body is solid and the car is all there. All in all it's a solid runner, with almost zero rot. I think its a good platform to build off of. I'm new to this so I'm bound to need some guidance and wisdom from you guys. Hope to learn a few things and make some new friends here!

Attachments

• IMG_1416.jpg
    IMG_1416.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_1440.jpg
    IMG_1440.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_1454.jpg
    IMG_1454.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_1417.jpg
    IMG_1417.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 212
Congrats Josh.. Enjoy the new ride...

GREAT CAR!
Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the forum Josh....

"18 with a `68 Coronet"

Sounds like a "Good Movie"

Kinda like:
Rebel without a cause...
Two Lane Black Top
Vanishing Point
Hollywood Knights

Hi Josh, welcome to the forum! :wav:
Great looking first car...great looking car period. Congrats on avoiding the rusty problems so many of us have. :)

welcome to FBBO Josh nice looking coronet have fun with it

Welcome from Minnesota....loved San Fran when we visited and good luck with your Coronet.

Auto Transport Service
Back