• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

18 with a '68 Coronet

Local time
1:11 AM
Reaction score
I'm Josh, I've been a on-looker and lurker, and now that I've got a decent B-body, and some money saved, I've got some big plans for this humble old Mopar, which is technically my first car btw. The car in question is a 1968 Coronet Deluxe Sedan. It's got a 318 that's been tuned some, a standard 3-spd. Torqueflite, and it's running 215/70 R15s in the rear and 195/70 R14s in the front. Not the pinnacle of muscle or pro-touring but it's a work in progress. The car spent many of its years in Arizona, and because of that the car is rust-free apart some surface rust in the trunk. The body is solid and the car is all there. All in all it's a solid runner, with almost zero rot. I think its a good platform to build off of. I'm new to this so I'm bound to need some guidance and wisdom from you guys. Hope to learn a few things and make some new friends here!

Attachments

• IMG_1416.jpg
    IMG_1416.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_1440.jpg
    IMG_1440.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_1454.jpg
    IMG_1454.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_1417.jpg
    IMG_1417.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 212
Congrats Josh.. Enjoy the new ride...

GREAT CAR!
Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the forum Josh....

"18 with a `68 Coronet"

Sounds like a "Good Movie"

Kinda like:
Rebel without a cause...
Two Lane Black Top
Vanishing Point
Hollywood Knights

Hi Josh, welcome to the forum! :wav:
Great looking first car...great looking car period. Congrats on avoiding the rusty problems so many of us have. :)

welcome to FBBO Josh nice looking coronet have fun with it

welcome to FBBO

Welcome from Minnesota....loved San Fran when we visited and good luck with your Coronet.

Auto Transport Service
Back