• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1912 8th grade test

No thanks. I’m wasting enough time helping you out here today. Here’s what I said;
“LOL, draw a stick figure with a penis.”
And that last word is how you tell what gender it is.
I don’t know what planet your from but on this world, that is the easiest way to tell male from female.
Please invest some time in going back to school.
Start with reading and reading comprehension.
Also check out some classes on human anatomy.
It will be a lot easier to pass as a human being on this world if you know what the heck you’re reading and comprehending it a little bit about the physiology of human beings. Welcome to earth. I’m sure your disguise is excellent in the visual sense.
mememe_104c75ba0150c035ba8650fe2a72a3db-1.jpg

Well to all who said kids today learn this stuff, BS my wife a teacher of 45 years retired for 4 years, can tell you the vast majority of kids don’t know ****, can’t spell can’t read can’t write their name know nothing of history or geography. The whole school Can hardly meet SOL requirements. What’s wrong? Some so called intellectuals thought it was better to keep the kids self esteem up high instead of being called stupid
I think your spot on. I think a lot of it started when little Johnny got his *** kicked I sports but still got a "participation trophy" ...sprinkles are for winners not whinners

Auto Transport Service
Back