• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1912 8th grade test

The test would be difficult by any standard.
They do have a typo in the spelling section.
The word endeavor is spelled incorrectly.
Hopefully I can outrun the truant officer.

and the word secrete is spelled incorrectly.

@Kern Dog

Lol..based on the postings I can see. I have a 100 bucks on whom is derailing this thread:jackoff:

Last edited:
Some cant deal with any opinions other than their own and when one is offered it cause them great distress, then their only option is to act out just like the snowflakes they enjoy complaining about.

Briefly sketch Sir Walter Raliegh! How the hell do I know what he looks like in his briefs??!!

LOL, draw a stick figure with a penis.
Then tell them your art skills suck and you did the best you could.

None of these kids to my dismay write in cursive.
Id not be to concerned if they have a 4.0 average
My wife and I taught my son cursive.
When I told this to my daughter, 7 years my son’s senior, she was shocked that the schools stopped teaching cursive writing.

I won a Peterson Handwriting certificate in the 2nd grade for excellent cursive writing. Don't do that anymore!

To reply to the guy who saw kids working, well they are the 5% that have the will to succeed.

LOL, draw a stick figure with a penis.
Then tell them your art skills suck and you did the best you could.

My wife and I taught my son cursive.
When I told this to my daughter, 7 years my son’s senior, she was shocked that the schools stopped teaching cursive writing.
How should we know what gender

I said... oh re read what I said.
Read what I said, In today’s world it’s “claimed” there’s 97 genders and Sir Walter lived a long time before me to go check him out.

Read what I said, In today’s world it’s “claimed” there’s 97 genders and Sir Walter lived a long time before me to go check him out.
No thanks. I’m wasting enough time helping you out here today. Here’s what I said;
“LOL, draw a stick figure with a penis.”
And that last word is how you tell what gender it is.
I don’t know what planet your from but on this world, that is the easiest way to tell male from female.
Please invest some time in going back to school.
Start with reading and reading comprehension.
Also check out some classes on human anatomy.
It will be a lot easier to pass as a human being on this world if you know what the heck you’re reading and comprehending it a little bit about the physiology of human beings. Welcome to earth. I’m sure your disguise is excellent in the visual sense.

Hey I agree with you, male and female only, I’m telling you how crazy this country is becoming with the stupid PC crowd and I’m sick of them trying to remake everything so as not to hurt some little wimps feelings!
Oh, and kiss my *** since you don’t understand sarcasm

Hey I agree with you, male and female only, I’m telling you how crazy this country is becoming with the stupid PC crowd and I’m sick of them trying to remake everything so as not to hurt some little wimps feelings!
Oh, and kiss my *** since you don’t understand sarcasm
Sarcasm is always poorly translated via text and even more so from a stranger.
You missed mine of your last sentence is an honest FU to me and I know would call you “Hypocrite and a snowflake.” But the jury is out on that.
Otherwise, for certain I agree with your post 100%!
It’s freaking annoying!

Look at your own generation first.....I see young people working everyday....

I see young people working everyday too. The problem is getting them young people to work with a shovel in their hands.Those are the young people I don't see anymore.Hard working tradesmen will be in very limited supply soon.When they can fetch you a hamburger for 15 bucks an hour why would they shovel you a hole for 10 or 12?

I see young people working everyday too. The problem is getting them young people to work with a shovel in their hands.Those are the young people I don't see anymore.Hard working tradesmen will be in very limited supply soon.When they can fetch you a hamburger for 15 bucks an hour why would they shovel you a hole for 10 or 12?
If minimum wage is 15 a hour to flip burgers its 15 a hour to be a laborer and most likely more. Many young people flipping burgers are not working full time or they just dont want to work with a shovel.
I started right out of school and my tool was a shovel. I shoveled coal all day every day and its no job you want to do for any length of time but I liked money in my pocket.

Auto Transport Service
Back