• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR TRADE 1934 dodge/plymouth ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shag766

Local time
9:30 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
good day guys. its been quite awhile since i have had much to say on here but this came up and i knew where it should be put out to the old car hobby world, thats on here, fbbo.
- a buddy of mine up here who is the local harley guru for a hundred miles or so specializing in old school has a couple of old cars also. to say he is a half-assed perfectionist is probably an under statement. i stopped in to wish him a merry-merry and he informs me he is seriously considering selling his 36 rumble seat coupe. its a dodge or plymouth, i can't remember, sorry. its a very-very nice original car. he has a medical issue and like all of us the clock is ticking and he wants to do a 1965 plain jane mustang, 6cyl, standard preferred. if anybody knows where there is one of these in very good shape and has a wish for a 34 coupe i will get you's hooked up.
- i have pics on my phone but can't get them onto here so pm me and i will e/mail them. as for $$ i don't know. that"s between you two. it's a nice original running car guys. rick
-
-here is some pics
-
-free delivery to any southern ontario border crossing
-and it is a dodge

Attachments

• 34 car.JPG
    34 car.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 494
  • 34 car 2.JPG
    34 car 2.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 483
  • 34 car 3.JPG
    34 car 3.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 433
  • 34-4.JPG
    34-4.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 515
  • 34-5.JPG
    34-5.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 464
  • 34-6.JPG
    34-6.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:
That is a 36 Dodge. I had a 36 Dodge street rod for over 10 years and they are real attention getters. This looks like a great example of a 36 coupe. Good luck and hope he sells it fast.

That is a 36 Dodge. I had a 36 Dodge street rod for over 10 years and they are real attention getters. This looks like a great example of a 36 coupe. Good luck and hope he sells it fast.
-
-thanks bee, i just found out also. he surprised me when he mentioned selling it and i should of wrote poop down. he has mention looking for a 65 stang for awhile now but i figured it was just for an addition not a sell/buy scenario.
-
-thanks bud, rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back