• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1956 Plymouth Belvedere, Savoy, or Plaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polyhead

Local time
7:47 AM
Reaction score
I'm on the hunt for a complete 1956 Plymouth post coupe (club sedan). I prefer a Belvedere trim package, followed by Savoy, then Plaza but am interested in seeing whatever you have. I prefer a complete unrestored car in great condition but am willing to consider an older or newer restoration. I'm willing to ship. Please message me if you have one or know of one. Thanks!

Have you tried Hemmings Motor News, called "The old car bible". I
think I have seen a few in the book in the last six mos or so, but I have not had a chance to look at my new Hemmings yet. You may also check the
Cars and Parts book also. Good luck on your search.

Not sure if my friend still has this or not, unfortunately it's in NY.

My understanding is it's a Canadian Dodge or Plymouth, not sure what the configuration is or how to tell, I know what Canadian 62s and 58s look like.

20220114_210621.jpg 20220114_210554.jpg 20220114_210518.jpg

Or you might find one like mine.
A513FC00-7CD5-42A9-8B5D-5F37DFBEC188.jpeg

good luck in your search.

Not sure if my friend still has this or not, unfortunately it's in NY.

My understanding is it's a Canadian Dodge or Plymouth, not sure what the configuration is or how to tell, I know what Canadian 62s and 58s look like.

Yes, that's a Canadian Plymouth. Unfortunately, I'm partial to posts and Plymouth front clips, although I love the '56 Dodge from the cowl back. Thanks for posting.

Have you tried Hemmings Motor News, called "The old car bible". I
think I have seen a few in the book in the last six mos or so, but I have not had a chance to look at my new Hemmings yet. You may also check the
Cars and Parts book also. Good luck on your search.

I haven't picked up a paper copy in a very long time (do they even print them anymore?), but their online listing is pretty much dry. I've scouring the internet and coming up short at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back