• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1965 Dodge Coronet 2 Door Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro Fish

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:37 AM
Reaction score
WTB - 1965 Dodge Coronet 2 Door Sedan. / 1965 Plymouth Belvedere 1 Two Door Sedan - Preferably White, Gold, Red or Black exterior. Want a Rust free Car if possible. Prefer not tubbed. A 318 Car with a 3 speed trans and Factory Air would suite my needs. However, that Engine and Trans. with Factory Air would not be a deal breaker. Would possible consider a real good Project Car. Any leads much appreciated. Thank You All, Sincerely, Bernie S.

Last edited:
My buddy has a 67 2 dr. post police car in central ohio. It's a project though.

My buddy has a 67 2 dr. post police car in central ohio. It's a project though.
Good Morning, f8-4life: Thank You for Your information. I also like the 67 Post cars. I'm going to Boiling Green, Ky in a few weeks with my two brothers. I plan on looking around and doing my home work. Been a Hot rodder all my life ( Since 13 ). Presently own a 32 Coupe. But my heart has been in Mopars since high school. I am remotely interested in Your buddies car. I am new here - so how do I get more info. about it and some pictures. I understand were not suppose to give out phone numbers here so I want stay within the moderators rules. I live about 2 hours south of Indy. I most probably will be headed thru Ohio 1st week of October. What city are You fellows located in ? Again - I appreciate Your response. Thank You in a advance. Leaving now to go to a local Car Show. Be back on here this evening. Bernie S.

Car is in columbus ohio. I will pm you with a link to the ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back