• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*1962-63 Plymouth Interior* Seats and Door Panels, NOS material

Status
Not open for further replies.

abloch

Local time
11:07 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I wanted to give you all first dibs on a complete interior I had done and have no need for anymore. Door panels are SMS sedan repops and the seat material is NOS plymouth from '62. SMS supplied the color matched vinyl as well. Chrysler color is cocoa or rose beige. I call it metallic pink. I figure I have about three grand into it and I'm not out to make a profit. I know shipping won't be cheap so I am willing to work with anyone who may be interested. PM me and we can discuss the details. I do have a bit of '62 plymouth parts so feel free to let me know what you have on your wish list.
seat6.jpg
seat7.jpg
doorpanel.jpg
doorpanel5.jpg

I think you will find a price is required for listing in the for sale section.

I felt that by stating that I paid about three thousand and was NOT trying to make a profit and was willing to take into account that shipping was going to be costly one could infer that I would be in the two thousand five hundred range. In addition if there was someone who actually has one of these cars and needs an interior for it they could PM me for more details because, as I stated, I have more parts available.

I felt that by stating that I paid about three thousand and was NOT trying to make a profit and was willing to take into account that shipping was going to be costly one could infer that I would be in the two thousand five hundred range. In addition if there was someone who actually has one of these cars and needs an interior for it they could PM me for more details because, as I stated, I have more parts available.

No offense but no, we didn't automatically know you're asking for a $2,500 range but now we do.

Also yes it could be a very good buy for someone but If you are looking to sell more parts list them with prices per the rules

jawohl mein herr.

Thanks abloch just trying to help you and the membership out. The rules are here for good reason

Interior still available. I also have carpet, arm rests, interior trim, rear view mirrors and some NOS door seals to tie it all together.

would you happen to have a nice dash pad for a 62 polara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back