• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1962 Dodge Polara 500 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DART62

Local time
10:54 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Time to downsize the herd.
I have a 62 Polara 500 2-dr HT for sale. The body is complete but has the typical early B-body cowl and floor rust. It will require serious cowl repair and a complete floor pan replacement. The trunk floor is very solid and will not require much restoration. Both rear wheel openings and quarters will need repair. The front fenders are very solid but will need to straightened out.
The only trim missing are both sets of the front fender stainless pieces .The
front fenders were`replaced by Dart 440 fenders and they didn't remove the trim off the Polara fenders. One letter is also missing from the pass. door "polara" callout. And one from the hood.
There is no engine or trans. but I have a 63 361 w/pb trans that could be included for $300 more.
Bumpers are straight but need rechrome.
All glass is intact and usable.
Bucket seat interior needs complte restoration.
Has small center console.
Clear IL title.
$2000 o.b.o.
PM me here or call phone deleted - Us PM tool to contact
I'll try to post a couple of pictures and could e-mail more if interested.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 8,200
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 4,828
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 4,196
Last edited by a moderator:
what about the grill and does it have a clock?

Time to downsize the herd.
I have a 62 Polara 500 2-dr HT for sale. The body is complete but has the typical early B-body cowl and floor rust. It will require serious cowl repair and a complete floor pan replacement. The trunk floor is very solid and will not require much restoration. Both rear wheel openings and quarters will need repair. The front fenders are very solid but will need to straightened out.
The only trim missing are both sets of the front fender stainless pieces .The
front fenders were`replaced by Dart 440 fenders and they didn't remove the trim off the Polara fenders. One letter is also missing from the pass. door "polara" callout. And one from the hood.
There is no engine or trans. but I have a 63 361 w/pb trans that could be included for $300 more.
Bumpers are straight but need rechrome.
All glass is intact and usable.
Bucket seat interior needs complte restoration.
Has small center console.
Clear IL title.
$2000 o.b.o.
PM me here or call phone deleted - Us PM tool to contact
I'll try to post a couple of pictures and could e-mail more if interested.

BUMP-Price reduced to $1500-$200 more if you want the 361&PB trans included

I am interested in buying your 62 dodge. Please reply back on the message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back