• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1962 Fury progress

Now that the weather had started to get warmer, the videos will be coming.. I haven't worked on it all winter.. I don't have a garage.

This would be the correct cap for your car.

hubcap.jpg

Just a quick update. Got the interior out of the Fury. The power front seat didn't work- Found a broken wire and some gummy seat tracks. A little wiring repair and some Aerokroil, and the seat works just fine. Both power top cylinders are frozen. I haven't removed them from the car yet. The hydraulic pump is also stuck. That's the next project. I'm in need of a part though, and not sure how to describe it. It's the metal track that runs across the front of the convertible top, the one that will rest against the windshield frame when the top is closed. Anyone got a line on where I can find conv. top frame parts?

Look up Wildcat Auto Wreckers from Oregon, They have a all Mopar yard.I found several parts with them.Talk to Matt (if he still works there).

Sounds great!
Aerokroil huh?
Sounds like you may have been an Ol' Air Force guy...that stuff is great but expensive!

For your convertible parts I would research the MCG magazine (Mopar Collectors Guide) Classified adds section "Post 60s" section.
Many, many parts available.

44th AMU Vampires, Kadena AB all the way, baby! Thanks for the info on where to find parts!
Sounds great!
Aerokroil huh?
Sounds like you may have been an Ol' Air Force guy...that stuff is great but expensive!

For your convertible parts I would research the MCG magazine (Mopar Collectors Guide) Classified adds section "Post 60s" section.
Many, many parts available.

Auto Transport Service
Back