• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1962 Plymouth Savoy side trim, (see pictures inside):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some time now so here are 2 pictures of the rear doors....Hope this helps... Thanks, Dennis.

20210419_110139.jpg 20210419_110144.jpg

I want $30.00 and I will have to box them up to get a price for shipping. I will remove them this afternoon and send you the price to ship...Thanks, Dennis.

I want $30.00 and I will have to box them up to get a price for shipping. I will remove them this afternoon and send you the price to ship...Thanks, Dennis.

Awesome, hope you can salvage any clips, if there are any. Thank you.

I got the moldings off. The only clip that is no good is the one on the big end of the molding. The other one is not so great but you can use it or compare a new one to... What is your mailing address.... Oh wait, you are Dan right?

Yep, same Dan as before :)

I got the moldings off. The only clip that is no good is the one on the big end of the molding. The other one is not so great but you can use it or compare a new one to... What is your mailing address.... Oh wait, you are Dan right?

Hey Dan, I think I have found 2 moldings that I believe are 62 Plymouth Savoy or Belvedere door moldings.... not sure but if you have a 62 can you measure the overall length and let me know??? Thanks , Dennis.

Hey Dan, I think I have found 2 moldings that I believe are 62 Plymouth Savoy or Belvedere door moldings.... not sure but if you have a 62 can you measure the overall length and let me know??? Thanks , Dennis.

They are about 42 inches.

Last edited:
I may end up having to buy an entire parts car just for these time pieces :(

IMG_3583.jpg IMG_3584.jpg IMG_3585.jpg IMG_3586.jpg

Holy crap!!! How did I miss these?? Thank you so much peabodyracin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back