• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1962 Polara door channel seal help/question

62maxx

Local time
1:25 AM
Reaction score
Where can I get the rubber door seal channel from and what is the correct description of it?

THANKS! :thankyou:

62 door channel r.jpg

62 door channel r1.jpg

Metro Super Soft Roof Seal

20180302_165613.jpg

Read carefully because there's a trick to the location at the back window. The seal is made with a pocket at that location.

Post in thread 'Taking Up New Residence' Taking Up New Residence

Don't know why you don't bookmark my build thread for references or just PM me. :)

Last edited:
Metro Super Soft Roof Seal

View attachment 1427620

Read carefully because there's a trick to the location at the back window. The seal is made with a pocket at that location.

Post in thread 'Taking Up New Residence' Taking Up New Residence

Don't know why you don't bookmark my build thread for references or just PM me. :)
I will have to bookmark you. Thanks very much!

Try Quirey Quality Design Co. in Windber Pa. It used to be called Restoration Specialties. I got weatherstripping from them years ago for my 63 Dodge 330 Wagon. They probably have exactly what you need. Good quality stuff too.

Classic Industries sells it. They have a free sizeable Mopar catalogue.

I thought you were talking about the roof seal. Looks like part of it is missing. Now I see your sill plate is removed.

Metro handles the door seals. I've always heard people having problems with all of these aftermarket seals being too thick and can't get their doors to close. I used my original ones. They were presentable enough.

Door Seals for 2-Door Hardtop and Convertible. Red-LM 23-GRED

I know they're all over ebay.

I forget where I got mine, summit maybe.

It did take a while for them to soften up on my wagon, but on my hardtop I had no issues.

I just installed door seals on my 64 fury. I ordered them from Metro . The fit with the doors is good.

20230305_165052.jpg

20230305_171024.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back