• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1962 Sport Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolling Thunder

Local time
3:03 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Listing my 62 sport fury golden commando car. First thing, exterior of car looks nasty but it is desert patina and just surface rust. Car is amazingly solid and looks like new underneath. Has just a very small amount of cancer right behind door towards bottom. Car is very straight and I have all of the hard to find sport fury trim pieces for car. Has its original buckets in it and I have an excellent console also. Have rest of seats and door panels. Car needs total resto but what a body to start with. Have all missing pieces not shown in pics also. Have a ton of other stuff that will go with car also. Another dash core, pristine wiring out of another car, nice gauge cluster and a like new passengers side dash pad. No engine or trans. Scoop wasn't mounted and isn't included in sale either. Has clear title in my name and fender tag shows car was equipped with 361 hp originally. Located in Trenton Illinois about 1hr from St. Louis MO. Asking $5000 obo

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back