• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1963 Dodge Polara 500 !!! CHEAP!!! $18,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no response hmmmm
I bet if ironbuilt showed up with parts the car would become free as not to get a pounding for trying to pass off lies
Like I said in the ad, I bought this car from an insurance co. & they don't give you any info on the previous owner so you got to step up with some balls & buy it or just pass it. Anyone that wants to come & check the car out is welcome to do so. Since I put this ad on here the builder of the car has contacted me & said he sold it for $35,000. I have his number for serious buyers.

I Don't get on this site very often so I just saw these messages. THE CAR WILL NEVER BECOME FREE!!!

Like I said in the ad, I bought this car from an insurance co. & they don't give you any info on the previous owner so you got to step up with some balls & buy it or just pass it. Anyone that wants to come & check the car out is welcome to do so. Since I put this ad on here the builder of the car has contacted me & said he sold it for $35,000. I have his number for serious buyers.

I Don't get on this site very often so I just saw these messages. THE CAR WILL NEVER BECOME FREE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back