• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1963 Dodge Polara 500 Pro Touring

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeeWizz

Local time
8:36 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
DSC00525.JPG
DSC00525.JPG
DSC00525.JPG

DSC00525.JPG
DSC00521.JPG
DSC00525.JPG
DSC00521.JPG
DSC00530.JPG
DSC00525.JPG
DSC00521.JPG
DSC00530.JPG
DSC00525.JPG
This is a very special Mopar. All original glass, chrome, stainless steel, interior with 49,000 original miles. One repaint back to the Factory color. Runs and drives like new. All original floor pans. Completely RUST FREE !

This car was Purchased from a Classic Car Dealer about a year ago. After I received the Dodge, I lowered the front with 2 inch drop spindles and new Gas Shocks. I also added a front Sway Bar and Power Disk Brakes. The rear was lowered with 2 inch drop blocks and new Rear Air Shocks. I added a new 3 core, cross flow radiator with dual electric fans. Never over heats. To finish off the new looks, I added $5,000 in 20 and 18 inch Race Line Wheels and new Tires. Front end was realigned after it was lowered. For my taste ....the stances is perfect ! But, If you would like the car to sit higher, it could very easily be raised. Just turn up the front torsion bars and add air to the rear air shocks.

Everything on this car works perfectly except for the windshield wipers. All the gauges are clear and look like brand new. EVERY gauge functions correctly. Factory am radio still works. All lights, brake lights and turn signals work properly. Turn signals cancel after the turn. The windows run up and down smoothly. The interior has no rips or tears. Door panels look like brand new. The front carpet has been worn under the drivers feet but is not visible under the new floor mats. The wiring under the dash looks like the day it left the Factory.

The 383 and trans were recently rebuilt and the engine compartment cleaned. Runs and Drives great! $37,500 Located in Phoenix Arizona DSC00528.JPG DSC00517.JPG DSC00529.JPG DSC00534.JPG DSC00527.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back