• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 69 Plymouth Roadrunner Red Eye Hellcat swap

19 69 GTX

Local time
3:06 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Really contemplating selling my 69 RR project. My back is **** and not sure I'll finish it. If body was better price would be way higher. It has a 2019 Hellcat Red Eye engine and 8 speed trans with 10k on engine. Have 98% of what's needed to get her running. Has all new front suspension with Qa1 lower control arms. Has disc brakes front and back. Mopar wiring harness and ecu from Russell and Sound German along with his 8hp90 trans kit. Factory red eye radiator and Factory redeye supercharger cooler pump. Aftermarket heat exchanger. New Borgeson power steering pump and new 1.03 torsion bars. Hellwig sway bar as well. TTI Headers and 3 inch tti exhaust all the way out. 4 inch aluminum drive shaft good for 2k hp. Dana 60 rear diff with new 3.23 gears and aluminum Moser cover. Has brand new Dr. DIFF rear brake kit. New power brake booster. Fuel system is hooked up and ready to go. Really needs wired inside car to make it run. Car was not originally orange no fender tag but core matches vin. Quarters need some work they have mud in them and front floor pans could use small patch. Rails are good one small spot on torsion bar cross member need patch rest very solid. Won't take less than 55k I'm losing money still. May trade for new mopar or old. Title in hand. Can get more pics soon. Rear diff is out of car but installing as soon as gears installed. Has 4 new Bilstein shocks as well. New wheels and slightly used tires. Has new xhd leaf springs as well. Located in Terre Haute , Indiana

20231224_144725.jpg

20231224_144733.jpg

20230920_134436.jpg

20230920_134447.jpg

20230920_134442.jpg

I got it fired up so you can at least hear it run.

Auto Transport Service
Back