• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1963 Plymouth Belvedere

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrojunkie

Local time
2:59 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1963 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr. htp. Car is a solid car. See pics for rust spots that need repaired. Has 1985 Dodge 360 stock motor in it with pushbutton. Original 318 converter was balanced for use with the 360.Motor doesnt smoke and ran good till previous owner decided to put in a 270 cam. He either didnt get the timing back right or the cam went flat. However i will fix that . I drove the car before the previous owner switched cams and it ran good. I still have the oem cam that I can put back in the motor if the cam going flat was the problem. I ll know more on that in a few days when I can get the time to work on it. All the brakes have been rebuilt with new m/c, shoes and hardware. New wheel bearings front and back. I think the gas tank is new but I will have to check on that. Has holley 4bbl. carb. There is no interior. I have the original 318 poly if someone wants to put it back to original. Price is $6500 but if you want to buy it as is I'll take $6000. and you fix it yourself. Im located in Princeton, In. 47670. Might trade for 62 Dodge Polara 500. If you have more questions please pm me and Ill answer them or can give you my phone number.

DSCN1404.JPG DSCN1406.JPG DSCN1411.JPG DSCN1412.JPG DSCN1416.JPG DSCN1415.JPG DSCN1417.JPG DSCN1418.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back