• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1964-1965 2 Door Interior Trim, Quarter Trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

65RoadRacer

Local time
7:24 AM
Reaction score
My car: 1965 Plymouth Belvedere II Hardtop, 2 dr.

Looking to buy used interior trim for door and quarter panel. I really only need the upper metal plates that are curved, so if the board is destroyed, or the interior vinyl is garbage, that's fine. I'm looking to make my own trim panels and cover with my own material, so I don't really need the whole board.

If you have the complete units and the boards are fine, I could use those, but would rather not pay for the boards unless they are salvageable. My boards are coming apart and have water damage.

Thanks!

My car: 1965 Plymouth Belvedere II Hardtop, 2 dr.

Looking to buy used interior trim for door and quarter panel. I really only need the upper metal plates that are curved, so if the board is destroyed, or the interior vinyl is garbage, that's fine. I'm looking to make my own trim panels and cover with my own material, so I don't really need the whole board.

If you have the complete units and the boards are fine, I could use those, but would rather not pay for the boards unless they are salvageable. My boards are coming apart and have water damage.

Thanks!
If you're still looking and would entertain an incomplete set I know I have one for drivers door and the right rear panel. May have one more but have to look more. This would just be the shells, no board or fabric/vinyl. Let me know.

If you're still looking and would entertain an incomplete set I know I have one for drivers door and the right rear panel. May have one more but have to look more. This would just be the shells, no board or fabric/vinyl. Let me know.
Sure, I'll take what I can get... if you can post/send pics and tell me what you want for them.
Thanks,!

I will cut the door panels off as I think I have a buyer for the chrome trim. So far I've only located these two in my mess. $20 each plus shipping for the shells.

SANY0001 (3).JPG SANY0002 (2).JPG SANY0003 (2).JPG SANY0004 (2).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back