• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 BB motor mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious 64

Local time
7:13 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for some steel motor mounts that came from a 1964 383ci or 413ci engine. I have a 1969 440ci and I want to keep my 1964 kframe. I need the steel brackets that bolt onto the block. I already have new rubber mounts and they don't fit right with the 1969 440ci steel mounts. Does anyone know if they repop them or would I have to find some at a swap meet?

I'm looking for some steel motor mounts that came from a 1964 383ci or 413ci engine. I have a 1969 440ci and I want to keep my 1964 kframe. I need the steel brackets that bolt onto the block. I already have new rubber mounts and they don't fit right with the 1969 440ci steel mounts. Does anyone know if they repop them or would I have to find some at a swap meet?

These guys make the mount that you need...Made in the great USA
http://www.engine-swaps.com/Pages/ProductsYear/62.65bBody.html

Hi Furi, I got my set from Brewers last year. I bought motor mnts from Pat Blaise and brkts from brewer and was a tough install but we got them in. I ended up loosening the motor brkts on the block and then loosening the K-frame bolts to get enough twist/clearance for all to go into place. it will only go in one way but it was a pain in the ***........... Might try different brand of motor mnt. and I mean the rubber ones? If you PM me your phone # i'll have my son send pics of brkt. location. Do you have the correct K/frame? Shumacker performance has clear pics. all year groups. good luck with install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back