• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1964 Belvedere MORE DOOR S E TX 77371 SELLING WHOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

Local time
3:21 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Like said, too nice to part but....I'm almost 75 and getting down to a couple of cars, this car will find a new home.

318 poly,PB NO AC, manual brakes, steering. Runs/drives great BUT the trunnion is about GONE< The needle brearings bad. I also have two other correct driveshafts for it trunnion style.

This is a solid car, the PO installed NEW AMD full floorpans, NEW: AMD windshield and back glass with new gaskets, new ACC carpet, New Smittybilt A100 style buckets, windlace, brakes, tires, 2 Torq Trust 15x 7 mags. Solid frames and car. Good Tx title in my name. $3500 cash NO trades.

Message me direct for more pics of everywhere.

IMG_0080.JPG

IMG_0074.JPG

IMG_0075.JPG

IMG_0076.JPG

IMG_0077.JPG

IMG_0078.JPG

IMG_0079.JPG

IMG_0093.JPG

IMG_0183 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0184 - Copy.JPG

I got the driveshaft off. Here's the funny. It had NO balls (bearings) NONE notta nothing. It had worn the pins down but like said I have 3 other identical trunnion shafts. Love coming behind someone else!! I have driven it short runs down the road maybe 20 miles most at a time and felt NO vibration until I got on it other day. Yea I had been babying it! ha
A PO had installed new AMD pans, rebuilt some of the front end, etc.
ONLY hard part about the trunnion is getting the boot IN!! I know how, just not sure I have the strength. If I have to buy the kit and pay someone to get it done, I might as well pay for the conversion joint! Thinking!!!

$2000 and bring your own wheels/tires. The oem bench in back in.

IF you can still find ANY AMF full floor pans awywhere for any $$$price PRICE them plus the AMDglass which is not made anymore than is the CORRECT thickness. The thinner repop glass does not fit the gaskets.

I also have a complete 64 383 4 bbl engine, runner, intake down in flywheel and exh. man. for EXTRA $ out of a 64 sport Fury. $700

IMG_0223.JPG

IMG_0225.JPG

IMG_0226.JPG

Last edited:
BUMP!!! Did I mention NEW conversion drive shaft and gas tank/sender???????? Runs/drives great. More doors need saving and love too!!!

OFFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????????/
BUMP!!! Did I mention NEW conversion drive shaft and gas tank/sender???????? Runs/drives great. More doors need saving and love too!!!
Good morning, kinda stumbled onto this thread. I also tried to PM you but your limit has been reached??? I definitely don’t need a four door but like you, feel the car needs to be preserved. I’d need to store it for about six months $$$ before I could get it into my dads garage. If $1500 works for you I could drive up from spring Easter weekend and pick it up? And again, I’m just working inside my budget and hope my offer is not offensive in any way. Thanks, Tim & Jackie

Good morning, kinda stumbled onto this thread. I also tried to PM you but your limit has been reached??? I definitely don’t need a four door but like you, feel the car needs to be preserved. I’d need to store it for about six months $$$ before I could get it into my dads garage. If $1500 works for you I could drive up from spring Easter weekend and pick it up? And again, I’m just working inside my budget and hope my offer is not offensive in any way. Thanks, Tim & Jackie

No problem with it sitting here in the country. But can't do $1500. $2000 is bottom $ worth more than that in parts not counting paint work. Thanks anyway.

Oh… new paint? Original colors? Thanks

Oh… new paint? Original colors? Thanks
Orininally turqouise. But that lower color an oem 64 color. I have enough of that to do it all in that color. I did the paint about 2 years ago. It is pretty nice, not flawless but it did not cost you $7-10000!

whats the color called? I attached the 64 paint chart for reference.

AB659377-4689-4050-B82E-0F093CD61926.jpeg

Antique gold I can look on the an for a number. Maybe it was from another year. ??

PS I have found more info. It is indeed a 64 chrysler color. PPG 81416 Paint code Z GBY. Maybe it is a special color not sure why not on charts. It is what it is!

Last edited:
Thanks for checking, much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back