• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Belvedere

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartforforty

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
8:24 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
California black plate car, built in Los Angeles. 1964 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door Hard top. 318 poly motor. Pushbutton automatic transmission just rebuilt. Add on A/C, and it works. Drive it as is or drop in your Big Block. Solid floors, frame rails, cowl, body. New carpet and seats re-covered,re-cored radiator upgraded to 3 row from 2 row, re-pro sun visors, re-furbished steering wheel, re-chromed bumpers, replaced grill and headlight bezels with OEM originals. $11,500.00. I still have the California title. Car is kept in dry storage. All Mopar trades considered.
Car is located in Central New Jersey

HPIM1833.gif

HPIM1701.gif

HPIM1314.gif

Nice looking car has been for sale for awhile why do you think it has not sold.

Did you have the car at Carlisle? If so I saw it there and I like it the way it is, but for me it's the money, just can't spare it right now!

yes I had it at Carlisle. I had a lot of comments from guys who purchased other 63 and 64 Belvederes and wished they had found mine before they dropped the cash into theirs to repair the rusted body panels.
I know the economy is tough right now. I don't need to sell I want to sell so I can find a home for my race Hemi.

once more to the top @ $10,500.00 OBO

Last edited:
very nice car good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back