• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1964 Dodge 330....$27,500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

riegerplumb

Local time
10:55 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Located in the 19609 zipcode,15 minutes from Maple Grove raceway.Clear Pa title in my name.Original 6 cylinder car.Purchased car at Chryslers at Carlisle for quite a bit more than my asking price.I installed 4 new tires,had rear rims powder coated,removed mooneyes tach and installed a working Garlits Dixco tach,Penn Grade oil change.Previous owner gave me receipts for rear,trans and interior.Motor was built before he bought it so ((no)) info on it.It is a 68 440 with a very choppy idle,7 qt pan,750 cfm carb,electronic ignition,flowcooler water pump.Drove it home from Carlisle 1 1/2 hours,runs at 180 degrees on the highway.We had it to a few events and it is very street friendly.Does seem to like a mix of cam2 leaded race fuel.8 3/4,741 sure grip chunk 3.73 gear,stock axles,ss springs,adjustable snubber,A833 cast iron trans with slip yoke,safety driveshaft loop,manual brakes,manual steering,replacement fuel tank and sender(fuel gauge works).Exhaust has headers going into 3" then to cut outs to mufflers then reduces to go over rear.Seats are on adjustable tracks,no rear seat,nice no wrinkle headliner,no crack steering wheel,rug,sill plates,wind lace,weather stripping,front windshield,door glass replaced,All steel body with aluminum scoop.Rechromed bumpers.Lights,signals,horn,wipers all in working order.No heater or radio.My plans where to put it back to factory white with turquoise interior and remove the rollbar but.........life happens and I have it for sale to free up some disposable income and I will leave it at that.I want to thank FBBO (Joey) for these websites.My name is Rob.Please Pm me if you are interested in this machine and I will get back to you within 24 hours.If not sold till October I will have it at the AACA HERSHEY FALL MEET,Space D 285

IMG_0370.JPG IMG_0371.JPG IMG_0385.JPG IMG_0379.JPG IMG_0312.JPG IMG_0321.JPG IMG_0364.JPG IMG_0380.JPG IMG_0366.JPG IMG_0377.JPG

Last edited:
Clean car for sure! My buddy Ronnie did the lettering on the car and I looked it over when he was doing it.

Car is turn key and needs nothing.And the age old question..hows it run??I never raced it but it did come with a slip..12.30 at 112mph.Color change was done supposedly 30 plus years ago and presents well and I consider it above driver quality but by no means show quality(looks like an old race car that was well kept).Body is straight with all trim present.I am holding at $27,500.00 for now.If sold in pa title will be changed before car leaves,if sold out of state I will have title notorized.If a transport service is used I will see car gets loaded any day any time safely......(after funds clear)

Last edited:
Nice car. You said it was street friendly, but used Cam2 race fuel...what am I missing?

Rear are Mickey Thompson ET street d.o.t.drag radials.275/60-15.Front are Coker Tire 71980 Pro-Trac P 215/75-15,bias

Last edited:
Car runs fine on straight 93 unleaded,no pinging or issues.I ((mix)) a couple gallons of race fuel in it for 2 reasons.#1 I like the smell of it .#2 most important I feel is that I never had motor apart and feel better about having some leaded fuel running through it.I have nothing concrete to back up it has any more performance with the mixed fuel other than when driving it ..it feels like it pulls harder through the gears.I should of left that out of my add as not to cause confusion.Street friendly ....does not overheat,does not load up in traffic,easy to start hot or cold,goes down the road straight,does not pull,stops excellent,clutch not to hard to push,trans shifts smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back