• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1964 Dodge 440 2door Hard Top - Amazing w/torq flight push button trans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, the first pics clearly show a poly head 318, with no a/c compressor, and a black engine bay.

These latest pics show a blue big block engine with a compressor and a body color engine bay.

What's up with that?

Goldmyn I think posted the pic so the OP can clearly see his car isn't a A/C car.

Check.

In case the OP isn't aware, Mopar fresh air vents are FAR superior to either of the other "big three" car makes.

If he's used to gm specifically (which feels like the heat is always on) it's understandable that he could think it was a/c.

Check.

In case the OP isn't aware, Mopar fresh air vents are FAR superior to either of the other "big three" car makes.

If he's used to gm specifically (which feels like the heat is always on) it's understandable that he could think it was a/c.

I believe YY1 has me nailed, I am use the ford and Chevy where fresh air is always warm and the dodge fresh air is cool and really through me...... After playing with the car more and listening to everyone's post I guess its not ac just the fresh air system. It amazing at how cool the air blows. I assumed it has self contained under the dash and behind the engine block. I don't know a lot about mopars. Sorry and I wasn't trying to pull anything, but thank you for all the help.

Price seems a little steep for a small block auto.... FYI, the gig was up when u were excited about the a/c, seems most (not all, but my circle of friends certainly are) Mopar guys are looking for low optioned big block cars when looking for the 62-65 B-Bodies... Good luck on your sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back