• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Dodge Outer passenger headlight chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strukkingfuggle

Local time
6:55 PM
Reaction score
Looking for the outer pasenger headlight chrome for my 64 Dodge Custom 330 ... might be same as Polara ... daily driver quality stone dings ok ... mine is squashed ... Thanks!

there is the ring around the light which is chrome and the part connected to the fender is aluminum. which one for sure are you looking for? I have both as well as 2 rear bumpers, 1 front bumper, spare grill and the inner chrome small headlight chrome. some spare tail lights. a pair of front fenders from 64 440

Sounds like the C rings if they are squashed.

It's the part on the fender ... I have a daily driver desert mobile I just bought three weeks ago six cylinder 29 K original miles ... 3 on tree ... I can send photos ...

Thanks!

there is the ring around the light which is chrome and the part connected to the fender is aluminum. which one for sure are you looking for? I have both as well as 2 rear bumpers, 1 front bumper, spare grill and the inner chrome small headlight chrome. some spare tail lights. a pair of front fenders from 64 440

Please contact me ... also looking for that chrome strip across the hood and a drivers side door lock cylinder ...

Thanks again!

e-mail me off forum b--------------------------m

Last edited by a moderator:
Also looking for c rings and trunk lock and key Thanks?

Repo C rings on E Bay for $400.00. (ouch)
Originals are anodized aluminum.

I saw those rings on E Barf as well ... that's almost 1/4 of what I paid for the sled AND they would be the only new anything on the whole car ... stand out like a sore thumb ... lol ... I appreciate the lookout though

Vansatuo repops them for 375 bucks.

light rings

attached is what I have

Attachments

• DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCF0005.JPG
    DSCF0005.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 159
64 headlight rings.

out of the 2 pairs I have these are the best. you can see where my fingers point some dents. they are original and are in very good shape. looking for at least $100 plus shipping. think it's too much make me an offer.

Attachments

• DSCF0007 - Copy.JPG
    DSCF0007 - Copy.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 143
  • DSCF0006 - Copy.JPG
    DSCF0006 - Copy.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 146
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back