• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1964 DODGE POLARA GASSER PROJECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

1964 b body

Local time
7:10 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
As I come to the twilight of my life I have come to the conclusion that it is time to admit that my Car building days are numbered and so not being one to have a car built for me I am going to sell my hanger queen. I enjoy actually building the car as much as driving it. I have two other cars that keep me busy maintaing them. and its time to see if there is any interest in this project.

Car is complete in the body work, it has a fresh 572 Kieth Black aluminum Headed Hemi with a 871 Mooningham Blower, full old school roll cage for looks, it was not going to be raced. It has a full race strip/street 400 turbo trans with all the good stuff including trans break. It has all the electric ignition for a blower motor including electric waterpump and delay start box for better starting. It does not have carburation as I was going to go with fuel injection. No radiator. It has the Finest front axle money can buy, not the Junk thet sell on the internet full drawn over mandrel tube with 1/4 by 2 inch inner I beam. (no bending this baby) new tires and wheels. It needs front shocks to be installed. Brand new disc brakes all around, I was going to use a hydra system and it comes with brand new master cylinder. Brake lines have not been run. The body has frame connector and a complete back half assembly built by me no store built set up. Brand new Dana 60 430 ratio rear end and rear shocks. The trunk is completed with a twenty gallon fuel cell. This car was a complete 500 and I have every part you will need to finish including stainless, windows, interior chrome I mean everything also all the glass and trim and bumpers, front Hemi Grill etc. More photos to come.
Price = $35,000

IMG_0237.JPG
IMG_0235.JPG
IMG_0236.JPG
IMG_0682.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
if you dont mind me asking did you do the straight axel yourself if so how as im doing a 64 330 gasser and like to know what parts to get thanks

64 330.jpg

No I did not build the front axle. I moved and somehow I lost the address and most important the Decal he sent me! But go on the Southeast Gasser Association website and someone will have the info. He lives in Bridgeport Conn. I wish I could give you more info but that is all that I have. Do not buy the Junk out there from the local speedshops (ie) Speedway, Honest Charlies and so on a guy I know has a 53 Pontiac Gasser with a Cadillac engine and 4 speed hydro (real old school) and he bent his cheap axle pulling into a car show when he hit the entrance curb. Expect to pay around 1000. dollars but it's well worth it and it is custom and he will build it anyway you want. Good Luck

They are Kieth Black valve covers and if you look real close you can see they are autographed by Dick Landy.

The Intake Manifold was built by his shop and a number of the parts are stamped DLI. The engine was built at his shop and I bought it from the originl 0wner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back