• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Dodge touch up paint

captain clank

Local time
9:29 PM
Reaction score
can anyone recommend a place to buy Code P Ruby Red touchup paint for a 1964 dodge 330? Thanks in advance!

1964 RT SIDE.jpg

Try Kolor Korrect in NJ, they were the only ones that could match my Legendary turquoise interior and factory medium turq. paint. 732 846-1044

I got mine from Vintage paint.. my 62 is PP1 (i think cherry red, also called vermilion). the price was good and he shipped quick.. vintagepaint.biz i think it was..
2023-07-06 22.11.38.jpg

Check with a local body shop as to who they buy their paint from. The paint suppliers have a catalog with the formulas for all the OEM colors and they can mix up small amounts or put it in a rattle can. My 63 Fury was Ruby Red originally. They didn't show it in 1963, but did for 1964, which is a perfect match. I really like your car......beautiful!

A lot of paint suppliers have a laser gun that can scan the paint you need matched and can come up with a formula for it.

Auto Transport Service
Back