• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 Kustom - Rod & Custom Magazine Cover & Feature Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmsjaw

Local time
10:43 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1964 Ford Galaxie 500 Kustom.
Done in the traditional 1960's style with no excuses.
Was the cover car in Rod & Custom Magazine in 2007 with a four page feature spread.
I could list stuff on this car for an hour, but if you're interested, we'll talk by phone and I'll email you pictures. See my avatar? That is NOT the car (lol)

390 automatic
Shaved everything
Extended nose 4"
Rear quarter panels both extended
52 ford headlights
Solid tube grill
52 ford tail light lenses
2003 T Bird tail lights.
Trunk mounted gas filler
side spears taken into the rear quarter panels with over 100 man hours per side
'70 T Bird interior done in white, including the carpet
Pinstripped dash by Dr.Ru
Dual exhaust with glass packs
Paint is House of Kolor - $1,000 a gallon or more
Top is pearl metal flake, 10 coats painted and sanded
Am / fm / CD
Astro Supreme's with white walls. I think they are Coker or the like.
2" lowering blocks in the back.
$1500 worth of front end work done less than 100 miles ago.
Air shocks new.
Lake pipes new.
Just a beautiful car. We rarely drive it. My wife bought it to put in her trade show booth as a display. Only selling to get a smaller car to take up less booth space.
This car is always always a huge head-turner at car shows and cruise-in's. You just can't deny what it is.
I was told it had 28,000 original miles, but I can't verify that. However, it's incredibly rust-free, so it's entirely possible.
Brand new Edelbrock carb (didn't need it, but I rebuilt the old one so this one can stay on the car). New distributor.
Magazines and trophys included in the sale.
Runs out great. Turn the key and it fires right up. I think the battery is 6 month old or so.
Stored indoors with a cover. Hardly get's used at all.
Just a great, dependable show-stopper.
If you want a relatively inexpensive way to have a top quality, original, show-n-go quality "driver", and be the only major "Magazine Car" in your area, this is the car for you. You'll never lose money on it.
True 50's & 60's Kustoms are making a huge comeback right now. Just look at the magazines and websites. They're HOT now. Now is the time to get one for yourself.

Here is a link to the article and pictures in Rod & Custom Magazine. NOTE: the car now has a white pearl metal flake roof, lake pipes, and has Astro springs in the front and 2" lowering blocks in the rear. It now looks more like it does in my avatar than it does in the article (on the outside anyway).

http://www.rodandcustommagazine.com/..._ford_galaxie/

Price: $40,000 / might consider a trade for a B-body. 1964 Ford F-250 Pictures  03-2014 007.jpg

Car is no longer for sale.

I got yelled at.
Wife said NO.

Well, you did say you would NEVER sell it...........back when you first got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back