• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Max Wedge - 1972 NHRA SS/EA record holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

earlyrides

Local time
8:56 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This record setting 1964 Plymouth Belvedere had been sitting on the same trailer untouched and not driven since 1973. Initially I thought I would restore it myself until I realized the true significance of this car. Factory backed by Chrysler through the "back door", Bob Small and Bill Ellerman set and reset the national record in several NHRA classes between 1970 and 1973 and won the Winternatonals at Pomona 2 years in a row. They eventually got a Pro Stock Hemi Dart from Chrysler for the 73 season and sold the Belvedere. Bob has Authenticated the car and told me there are several rules in current Super Stock that were a direct result of this car. Along with the letter of authentication, I have several old articles from National Dragster documenting the pedigree of the car. There is also a parts car that comes with it.

Looking to trade for max wedge clone, Superbird / Daytona project/clone or E-body drop top. Pics can be seen at www.earlyrides.com Click on the Racecar button.

Like to Trade

The cars we are looking to trade for go for around $50K? Maybe you are short on cars and have a bunch of cash lying around? Either way works for us. Call me with Questions - Vince PH DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back